Dangerously Chloe 4-09-17 Come Live With Us

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 4-09-17 Come Live With Us

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Lance changes his mind about "Chloe" and makes her an offer she can't refuse!

edisnooM

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-09-17 Come Live With Us

Post by edisnooM »

Wait, what? Isn't that completely undoing the entire "point" of this sordid subplot? Or has Teddy forgotten the reason he ran away from home in the first place?

And yes Lance, an excellent role model of an underage stripper. Though at least someone is trying to put a stop to it finally, albeit in a manner that seems to be ignoring the root of the problem.

Also given the fact that Pandora has clearly whammied those two strippers, it seems to be pretty implied that she and Lance will probably be raping them, so that's nice and skeevy.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It's the "independent woman " part that makes Lance view her as an excellent role model, he made that perfectly clear.

Though yeah, as long Chloe's problem hasn't been resolved, Teddy is still in danger.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

I guess the point of the subplot was to get Lance to allow Teddi to live openly at his own house. That suggests that:
  1. Lance is going to be around for a while, and
  2. Teddi isn't changing back anytime soon.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Aaannd we're back to weird again.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Seriously? Panora still isn't gone? At first, I thought was on hate burnout, meaning I hated her so much that my brain ran out of adrenaline and hormones and I basically turned apathetic with her but no. Every time she appears, it just reinforces my distaste. Yes, besides her infiltrating Heaven and having affairs with angels, her personality is standard succubus but I don't think we actually asked nor need that reminder. I'm not sure if I'm speaking for myself or the whole forum but Pandora Rapture? GOT. TO. GO!! :-Q :-w [-(
Last edited by Alexander Collins on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Of course... Teddi coming back doesn't exactly address the reason she left.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ark-forest

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:54 am
I guess the point of the subplot was to get Lance to allow Teddi to live openly at his own house. That suggests that:
  1. Lance is going to be around for a while, and
  2. Teddi isn't changing back anytime soon.
Though now Chloe will have an excuse for living there.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Teddi must've forgotten why he left. The killer living there now. :/

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

Congrats, Teddy! You ran from home to keep a succubus from tearing out your innards to be offered a room in the house with the succubus who is going to tear out your innards!

😑

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

This arc is a bit ..... circular.

Also: GO HOME AND STAY THERE, Pandora. =_= And I mean the home in H - E - double hockeysticks.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Yeah, DC has derailed quite a bit as of late.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Glad to see Lance turn out to be a surprisingly decent guy, at least after a little heart-to heart.

dmra

Post by dmra »

So the entire point of the running away arc was to get Lance to ask Teddi to move in but only if he stopped stripping which he'd only started doing because he needed a source of money after moving out to avoid being torn to pieces by Chloe.

Oh that and give Teddi a chance to meet up again with Alchemy, have sex with him and then be told that because Teddi had saved somebody's life Al couldn't help him with Chloe's problem.

Well that was worth it.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hopefully, Lance will leave soon and the lack of crazed sex in the house will bring Chloe down from whichever DEFCON she's currently at.
You know, instead of Teddy just telling Chloe what she did and her wearing sound-cancelling earphones and nose plugs to bed or otherwise making an effort not to murder Teddi....