Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

rogermart

Re: 28-08-17 Oui bien sur

Post by rogermart »

Ophelianime wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:19 pm
Aaaannnndddd this just turned into cheating
Nope, they're not exclusive.

It's a lie with a cover-up... a really good cover-up, i mean, Zii even has her hair done...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

After a few weeks without checking the webcomic I find Zii having sex with Didi, giving her orgasms and bonding together in a romantic level... yeah, Mary Sue alert.

Also, is this how the comic is going to end? While Gary has a nefarious relationship where he only gets penetrated by a strap-on wearing pervert?

Hex, this is even worse than Lost finale...

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

"It's not cheating, it's just lying to your lover to hide the fact that you broke your promise to her and had sex with another woman! It's totally different!"

Two members have already posted to claim this.

Would be funny... if it wasn't that the guys who write this stuff are obviously dead serious.

Must be something in the male brain that doesn't work like ours. :-?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

suranae

Post by suranae »

For the charge of cheating to stick Zii & Sonya would have to be in a confirmed relationship they mutually agreed to.

Last time we saw they weren't dating. As a matter of fact no one in MA3 is in any form of relationship. The comic universe seems deathly allergic to the idea of a mostly stable romantic relationship/friendship.

Any character that looks headed that way & can't plausibly broken up in the most dramatic fashion is dropped off a cliff or packed in to the cargo compartment of a greyhound bus.

For awhile it looked like amber's friend might end up Gary's gf or friend with benefits & she totally disappeared.

Tracy might've been a friend with benefits. Nope she gets James & crazy hang ups.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I'm going to laugh so hard if the comic ends with Zii and Matt each getting their "happy" endings to their stories and watch the forums explode in anger. There's no such thing as Karma in the world of Menage a 3 and if people don't like it they should just go read something else. No one is making them read this silly webcomic that's free on the internet and yet they still read it and complain about it.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Karma is a bad term for the concept. Though zii is due full consequences for a lot of her shenanigans.The creators favor her & she skates by too easily.

Hell, they went back to justify her one out right horrible act of screwing the troll's mom.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Karma is a bad term for the concept. Though zii is due full consequences for a lot of her shenanigans.The creators favor her & she skates by too easily.

Hell, they went back to justify her one out right horrible act of screwing the troll's mom.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

This may well be the set up for Zii's reckoning. I could see this losing her the band (in the most catastrophic way) and at least a couple friends beyond Didi and Sonya being 100% done with her shit. Zii has achieved the mountain top she thought she longed for and desired most. Next comes falling off the cliff.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Vitocap wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm
"It's not cheating, it's just lying to your lover to hide the fact that you broke your promise to her and had sex with another woman! It's totally different!"

Would be funny... if it wasn't that the guys who write this stuff are obviously dead serious.

Must be something in the male brain that doesn't work like ours.
Don't worry, this vanilla straight male brain can detect the smell of bullshit just fine. It's not difficult.

Okay, someone might be able to argue in court that this isn't "cheating" because these two haven't declared exclusivity. But it's one of those situations where for Zii to whine that "It's not really cheating!" would only make the situation much, much worse, not better. There are situations where it's really not clever to split hairs. As sensible men understand perfectly well, thanks very much.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

samtheman wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:56 pm
I'm going to laugh so hard if the comic ends with Zii and Matt each getting their "happy" endings to their stories and watch the forums explode in anger. There's no such thing as Karma in the world of Menage a 3 and if people don't like it they should just go read something else. No one is making them read this silly webcomic that's free on the internet and yet they still read it and complain about it.
There's no such thing as karma in the real world either. :p

Also, people obviously started out liking it and then didn't like where it went. Why should they stop complaining or talking about it? What's the point of the forums to you? To just congratulate the creative team on putting out a comic?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You are invited to consider the difference between constructive criticism and the other sort.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

The real miracle here is that the girls in the band can still hear after several hours of Izz "filling in." ;)

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Just leaving this here.
Too soon?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm
Vitocap wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Must be something in the male brain that doesn't work like ours.
Don't worry, this vanilla straight male brain can detect the smell of bullshit just fine. It's not difficult.

Okay, someone might be able to argue in court that this isn't "cheating" because these two haven't declared exclusivity. But it's one of those situations where for Zii to whine that "It's not really cheating!" would only make the situation much, much worse, not better. There are situations where it's really not clever to split hairs. As sensible men understand perfectly well, thanks very much.
Just clarifying my position: I'm not defending Zii. What she and Didi did is simply wrong, and if she says that it's not cheating it definitely will make things worse, if i were Zii, i would not use ever that excuse to justify myself...

But we are not Zii, Didi or Sonya, we're not even friends, family or acquaintances, we are not in the field, we are watching the game from the stands, and from the stands i commented on another saying "this turned into cheating" which is simply not true in this case. Is it lying? sure, is it wrong, yes, it's even worse using Sonya's house for this? 100%, but it's simply not cheating.
Last edited by rogermart on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm
Just leaving this here.
Too soon?
Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Now he cheated, and lied about cheating