Dangerously Chloe 14-08-17 You Were My First Guy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 14-08-17 You Were My First Guy

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! After their intimate moment, Alchemy and Teddi share some pillow talk about what they should do next.

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-08-17 You Were My First Guy

Post by Cortez »

Yup, Teddy is very clearly into this, there's not doubt now.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Yeah, this still strikes me as sketchy. Teddy explicitly says he likes girls but the succubus blood made him feel "incredible". And he doesn't want to sleep with the guys but he "has" to, even though we know that really won't prove anything as far as surviving Chloe.

And now the possible route of Alchemy getting the plot somewhere is gone apparently. So where exactly is this going?
Cortez wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 am
Yup, Teddy is very clearly into this, there's not doubt now.
Yes, as a result of the forced gender change and the accompanying forced physical effects.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Nah, you're just reaching and not reading the what he said properly. Teddy said that the part of him that's succubus mad the sex feel incredible, not that it made him do it. He also didn't "have to" sleep with Al.

And Al did move the plot along.

And the gender change had nothing to do with him wanting to have sex with Al. You're being ridiculous and ignoring that Teddy already said she enjoys her female body. I guess that confuses you.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Agreed. While I think Teddi may not be the same Teddy from before I think there's enough wherewithal to say no to guilt sex.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

So... now Alchemy has to think before doing anything.... will this potentially save somebody's life...?

That seems really forced. <>grumble<>

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Quite the opposite, now he has to think before doing something that might save someone's life.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 am
And the gender change had nothing to do with him wanting to have sex with Al. You're being ridiculous and ignoring that Teddy already said she enjoys her female body. I guess that confuses you.
I think they were more thinking the text is indicating that the sheer pleasure the succubus body gives Teddy is skewing his perspective on this body and effecting his actions, that without said extreme pleasure he may not like being female-like so much or be doing many of the things he has been doing.

Course Teddy is aware of all this to some extent, so it runs into an endless debate we could have about where the boundary is between choosing something freely and being coerced into it with pleasure.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I think the idea is that Teddy is just experiencing it and loving it. He'd already discovered self love as a female, this is just the next step and likely with someone who knows what they're doing.

He had a thing for Al before, it just continues. He's been a female for awhile now, it may just allow him to experience things he never would have before, due to the fact that this situation puts him into a different mind set. Not a different mind, just a different mind set.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Gotta say this strip utilises the NippleHider™ Technology splendidly.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

Whaaaaat? Al is on a watch list? That was pretty damn fast for an afterlife that didn't notice a small child accidentally went to heaven!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

The sketchy part for me is how Teddy treats Al and Chloe like he's their pimp; trying to hand them out to sleep with others. And yes, I know Al is attracted to Chloe and would have no problem sleeping with her - but how does Chloe feel about this planned arrangement? Did either bother to ask her what she wants or what she may think about it? Hell, does she even know about it? Much like Teddy's idiot idea of sleeping around with numerous jocks to find the perfect sacrifices for Chloe to practice with until she gets her sex drive under control, those two are just assuming that Chloe will happily sleep with Al for Teddy's sake.

Also, that last line makes my heart sink for poor Al. Let's say Teddy gets his original body back and Al wants to be with him - as a guy; thinking that Teddy, due to his forced gender swap, finally understands what it's like for Al to be non-binary (that they can't simply switch genders on another person's whim). The odds are, Teddy will reject them because he's not into dudes. Teddy's line could be rejecting Al (under those circumstances) in this very moment; but, for all Al knows, Teddy could just be rejecting the idea of Al being the dominant lover.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Brux

Post by Brux »

MoonshadowDark wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:04 am
Whaaaaat? Al is on a watch list? That was pretty damn fast for an afterlife that didn't notice a small child accidentally went to heaven!
That situation was resolved without casualties and permanently upsetting death schedules. This screwup, on the other hand, can't be just overlooked by Alchemy's superiors.
*slithers off to lurk some more*

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:06 am
The sketchy part for me is how Teddy treats Al and Chloe like he's their pimp; trying to hand them out to sleep with others. And yes, I know Al is attracted to Chloe and would have no problem sleeping with her - but how does Chloe feel about this planned arrangement? Did either bother to ask her what she wants or what she may think about it? Hell, does she even know about it? Much like Teddy's idiot idea of sleeping around with numerous jocks to find the perfect sacrifices for Chloe to practice with until she gets her sex drive under control, those two are just assuming that Chloe will happily sleep with Al for Teddy's sake.
She may not be aware of the specifics, but she knows what he's trying to do for her.
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ng_forward

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:06 am

Also, that last line makes my heart sink for poor Al. Let's say Teddy gets his original body back and Al wants to be with him - as a guy; thinking that Teddy, due to his forced gender swap, finally understands what it's like for Al to be non-binary (that they can't simply switch genders on another person's whim). The odds are, Teddy will reject them because he's not into dudes. Teddy's line could be rejecting Al (under those circumstances) in this very moment; but, for all Al knows, Teddy could just be rejecting the idea of Al being the dominant lover.
Teddi is trying to save Chloe's life and possibly keep her from doing something she might regret like killing innocent people. And as Lonestar pointed out Chloe has a vague idea of what Teddi is doing. And Alchemy is totally into having sex with Chloe, but preferred to be in female form. Now Alchemy could do the deed as a man if he weren't under suspicion.

More real world rules that don't necessarily apply to the supernatural 8-|