Dangerously Chloe 3-08-17 Here for Work

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-08-17 Here for Work

Post by Error of Logic »

Alchemy's profession offers vast potential for grim awkwardness..... @_@

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:20 am
So when DC ends, we can get Teddi & Al? :)
If you die, your soul belongs to me. So once you die, just leave the rest for me to handle.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:04 am
I call bull on Teddy apologizing like this and Al not apologizing at all.
Why? Teddy is the one that needed to apologize, he was the one who was insensitive. Al doesn't need to apologize for anything.
brasca wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:37 am
Teddi has to butter him up first and looks like she's off to a good start.

She's not, she's more focused on Autumn's death right now.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:48 am
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:20 am
So when DC ends, we can get Teddi & Al? :)
If you die, your soul belongs to me. So once you die, just leave the rest for me to handle.
I quite liked Lala. ^_^ An interesting mix of creepy, funny and profound.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

My fav gals are Rach-nee and Coolie.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Daym. This comic just keeps on getting more and more uncomfortably real.
Yet still, I live...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:49 am
Why? Teddy is the one that needed to apologize, he was the one who was insensitive. Al doesn't need to apologize for anything.
I thought I explained why. Teddy was at worst unknowingly insensitive about something that Alchemy never really explained and was contradictory about (namely saying "its not a light switch" when we were shown earlier that it could be like that), Alchemy on the other hand disregarded Chloe and Teddy's lives because her feelings were hurt. She basically left Chloe to die.

I for one don't care if someone I care about insults me, especially if they do so unknowingly, if they are in trouble, especially if lives are on the line, that should and would be the priority. To do otherwise makes one an incredibly petty person. Lives and health trump feelings.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:36 pm
Cortez wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:49 am
I thought I explained why. Teddy was at worst unknowingly insensitive about something that Alchemy never really explained and was contradictory about (namely saying "its not a light switch" when we were shown earlier that it could be like that), Alchemy on the other hand disregarded Chloe and Teddy's lives because her feelings were hurt. She basically left Chloe to die.

I for one don't care if someone I care about insults me, especially if they do so unknowingly, if they are in trouble, especially if lives are on the line, that should and would be the priority. To do otherwise makes one an incredibly petty person. Lives and health trump feelings.
You do remember Alchemy is the Grim Reaper, don't you? When first introduced that was made apparent, and before Teddy was changed into Teddi, Alchemy mentioned his impending doom and that she couldn't interfere iirc. So why would the Grim Reaper get involved with what's going on naturally? If a succubus doesn't lose their virginity, they die - succubus nature.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Because Alchemy has repeatedly had zero issue with getting involved? She was outright eager in fact until Teddy brought up that Chloe needed her to be in male form.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Care to point out some examples where she deliberately intervened with destiny/fate? The only one I can think of was injecting Teddy with ectoplasm which got us into this mess of an arc.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Man, the laughs don't stop comin'. A stripper dying of an overdose in the boiler room? Not funny in the least. Said stripper's coworker being shocked because she was supposed to have quit? Under these specific circumstances, that's pretty chuckle-worthy.
This is getting out of hand.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

JTheCreator wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Care to point out some examples where she deliberately intervened with destiny/fate? The only one I can think of was injecting Teddy with ectoplasm which got us into this mess of an arc.
Alchemy providing Teddy the drink needed to restore him to full life is the most obvious example. And while nowhere has it been stated that Chloe dying from no sex is a thing of fate or destiny, regardless Alchemy was perfectly willing to have sex with her to save her life until Teddy inadvertently offended her and she flew off in a huff, utterly disregarding the more important issue.

Its honestly rather unclear just what the actual code of interference vs. non-interference is for reapers. After all, having any relationship at all with the living could be considered interference.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I seem to recall she flew off in tears, rather than a huff.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Alchemy providing Teddy the drink needed to restore him to full life is the most obvious example. And while nowhere has it been stated that Chloe dying from no sex is a thing of fate or destiny, regardless Alchemy was perfectly willing to have sex with her to save her life until Teddy inadvertently offended her and she flew off in a huff, utterly disregarding the more important issue.
I'd count her giving Teddy the drink as recompense for killing his sister by mistake.

I don't recall her wanting to have sex with Chloe - Teddi yes. Who then tried to coax her into changing form to bang Chloe.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:36 pm

I thought I explained why. Teddy was at worst unknowingly insensitive about something
Sorry slick, but unknowingly insensitive is still being insensitive. Teddy was still in the wrong, hence why Teddy is the only one that apologized here. Just like how you still have to apologize if you unknowingly make a racist comment.

Clearly even the writers thought Teddy was the one that had to apologize.

that Alchemy never really explained and was contradictory about (namely saying "its not a light switch" when we were shown earlier that it could be like that),
Wrong again, because Alchemy never contradicted themselves. If you don't understand how gender fluidity works, that's on you.

Also, pressuring someone into having sex is wrong too, it doesn't matter if they're the Grim Reaper.