01-08-17 Asking a lot of trust

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

samtheman

Re: 01-08-17 Asking a lot of trust

Post by samtheman »

Now that Zii and Didi are alone, please let them have sex already.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah, Sonya must still learn DiDiese. No sex o the bed? Won't do it! No sex on the sofa? Won't do it! So that leaves everything else. Floor, chairs, shower...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Don't forget the coffee table, washer, dryer, toilet, and kitchen counter. Sonya's apartment complex has an indoor swimming pool doesn't it? They could have sex there too. What would be funny is if Zii does successfully give Didi an orgasm but then Didi becomes obsessed with her and it becomes a case of "Be careful what you wish for" for Zii.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

edisnooM wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:52 am
So if Zii and Didi have an actual genuine grown up chat this could lead to something resembling character / plot development for both of them.

As a bit of an aside Didi's life must be quite bizarre, not only with life seemingly treating her like a princess in a Disney movie, but remember when Amber just grabbed her breasts in public and she remarked that happened more than you might think. It's not hard to imagine her outlook is completely skewed from normality.
Some characters in this comic are capable of having a serious conversation. Most of them, probably, if they tried. DiDi isn't one of them. And yes, she's clearly been warped and broken by her own uncontrollable superpower. She's basically Killgrave with tits and sentimentality.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Sonja is possessive, but Chastel is showing a distinct lack of class.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

[Obligatory Humorous Response]
Oh, I don't know, I think she's about to show Zii quite a lot of...
Oh, you said class. As you were.
[/Obligatory Humorous Response]
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Nah, I got the impression from Chastel's previous sexcapades that she likes to face her "playmates", so Suzi would not be seeing a lot of her rump.

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

someone wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm
If you've ever read Lina Neidestam's Zelda comic (no, nothing to do with Nintendo characters, the series and the main character are named after Zelda Fitzgerald), that's kind of the relationship Zelda has with her hipster boyfriend Cesar. "He's not my boyfriend! I just live in his home, go out with him and have sex with him often, totally different!" It's Swedish and I don't think it's been translated to English yet, but there's a French version available.

As an example, here's a strip where Cesar brainstorms to find out what to write on her Valentine card:
1. "Happy Valentine's Day, Zelda!" Yeech! She surely thinks it just commercial hetero hype.
2. But she'll be furious if I don't give her anything. "To Zelda, the one who matters to me" Except she doesn't want to be the one, she hates monogamy...
3. "You're pretty" No, she doesn't like it when we focus on looks. "I want you." No, she'd feel smothered.
4. "Get bent!" Awwww!
I'm gonna check that out, thanks for showing it to me. I'm French, shouldn't be a problem :)

Spidrift wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:11 am
She's basically Killgrave with tits and sentimentality.

That's kinda terrifying XD
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Nightmaster

Post by Nightmaster »

Spidrift wrote:
True and the good part (is there one?) is that she dont realize she have that power and do her acts innocently =))

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Spidrift wrote:
It's hard to tell for sure with black and white, but I think she's also less purple. :)

In all seriousness though I don't think I'd put her quite at supervillain levels. The Didi effect does certainly seem to warp reality at times, but even so it seems like everything is consensual. It also doesn't seem entirely universal, Roxie for instance seems largely unfazed, and Damien seemed more interested in how he could use her for the gym as I recall.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

edisnooM wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 am
Spidrift wrote:
It's hard to tell for sure with black and white, but I think she's also less purple.
I've been on Netflix more recently than I've been reading comics. But okay, on that basis, I should have spelled that with one "l". Mea culpa.

(Also, I'm a straight guy, but even I can see that David Tenant is sexier than DiDi.)
In all seriousness though I don't think I'd put her quite at supervillain levels.
That was a joke. Despite my theory that Ma3 is actually the longest superhero team origin story ever.
The Didi effect does certainly seem to warp reality at times, but even so it seems like everything is consensual. It also doesn't seem entirely universal, Roxie for instance seems largely unfazed, and Damien seemed more interested in how he could use her for the gym as I recall.
Well, the DiDi Effect is also a joke (at the expense of straight men and lesbians). But if you're worried about precedent, note that there are also characters who are immune both to Killgrave and to Kilgrave.
---------
Spidrift

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Meh. Chastel could be a green alien and the effect would not be strongly diminished.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

"Green-skinned alien space babe" is a known trope. Blame James T Kirk. Though of course, if it turns out that those aliens have a highly non-terrestrial-mammalian GI/reproductive tract system - say, something more bird-like - our hero could end up traumatised. As could the space babe.
---------
Spidrift

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

But 'our hero' would likely still give it a try, due to the Chastel-effect.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 am
I've been on Netflix more recently than I've been reading comics. But okay, on that basis, I should have spelled that with one "l". Mea culpa.
You know, I never noticed the difference in number of "L"s until you mentioned it. I'll probably have to hand in my nerd card now.