2017-06-23 My left and right hands

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2017-06-23 My left and right hands

Post by Eisu »

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: 2017-06-23 My left and right hands

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I wonder if your right and left hands do some "hand holding" if you know what I mean, Eva.

And I don't know why, but panel 2 made my mind go strange places.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

AlexDenton

Post by AlexDenton »

OMGOSH Sensei, so lewd XD
Don't join the Dark Side Marie D:
"Hi. I'm NG Resonance. What would you like to talk about?"
"I like your music."
"I think you're lying."
"Hey -- I'm a fan. You're not supposed to argue with me."
"I'm supposed to make you like me. You like it when I argue."

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I am the Queen of Ecchi, my will is law.
Spidrift wrote:
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:13 am
I wonder if your right and left hands do some "hand holding" if you know what I mean, Eva.

And I don't know why, but panel 2 made my mind go strange places.
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, when in doubt, appeal to vanity while asserting control. Très Eva, and quite effective.

That look is a bit '80s, isn't it? Still, it may just suit Marie, in a way. Her hair being halfway there already.

The question being, what will it do to Alex?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Those two are Eva's stylist... just cos they have an 80s look themselves doesn't mean they're gonna give it to Marie... they know enough that they fit the person's style... like they did with Eva.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Well my first impression was that they were twins, so if that's the case hopefully not, if I do know what you mean.

leftturnonly

Post by leftturnonly »

Left and Right hands straight from MadMax. Give her a hockey mask and things will be complete

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Today on Jem and the Holograms.... :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Osaru Sensei

Post by Osaru Sensei »

edisnooM wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:09 am
Osaru Sensei wrote:
Well my first impression was that they were twins, so if that's the case hopefully not, if I do know what you mean.
You know what they say, Can't spell twincest without WIN, and incest is relative.
Spidrift wrote:

Darkdrifter

Post by Darkdrifter »

I didn't think there could ever be such a thing as a case of bad twins... but by-golly I think I just found it! *cry*

(PS: Eisu, you do know that the buttons at the top of the SotR page are still broken? (home, archive, forum, store and fanart))

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

I'm not in charge of the website making, I'm just the comic artist... and yes I do know

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Those two look like they should be harassing Jem and the Holograms.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

MAKEOVER TIME! :D

And my first thought was: "I see Team Rocket has arrived."
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)