25-07-17 Bringing him chocolates

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Cortez

Re: 25-07-17 Bringing him chocolates

Post by Cortez »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 am
That's reliable Peggy for you. Although, was it ever made clear that Gary had such "needs?" It is established that he kind of enjoys it, but didn't seem like it was his favourite kink to the point of "needing" it.
Ah, well, Maura and Tess banter is fun, regardless.
It was established he enjoys it previously. Peggy and Gary even pegged while cosplaying as Mario and Peach.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Also, Peggy isn't his nurse, so no conflict of interest or ethics violation here.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

No Gary giving swirly? Damn it!
Both him and Peggy are still lucky it's the wrestling duo entering his room.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

So personally this strip kind of annoys me for a few reasons.

First as others have noted, if this is the hospital Peggy works at this is incredibly unprofessional even if she's off duty, and if found out I would imagine be grounds for termination, or at least disciplinary action.

Next although they only went on one date, and Maura said Gary isn't her type, Peggy and Gary don't know that so this seems like kind of jerk move on their part. For Peggy because she knows that Gary is looking for something more serious and had just gone on a date with someone else, but still swooped in the next day (I might feel a bit more charitable if it wasn't established how much she enjoyed this).

And for Gary despite saying he wants something more serious and having just gone on a date with someone, still went for it. Honestly my first reaction was that Gary is becoming Matt, saying he wants an actual relationship but still sleeping with anything that moves. I know it was only one date and all (and a bit of a disaster), but this is the very next day.

On the subject of Gary's enjoyment, I doubt it's the case but it honestly wouldn't overly surprise me if it turned out to be the cosplay and positive geeky association that he had really liked all those times.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

I still find it hard to believe that their only relationship consists in this. I mean, even if Gary finds some enjoyement being pegged, he'd also like to use his own penis. Besides, Peggy is not gaining any pleasure from this.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DoggieDog52 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:02 pm
but these two are just roommates who did it once before.
once before? /:)

Which comic have you not been reading? :p
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Malmedee

Post by Malmedee »

Edisnoom, I think you might have hit the nail on the head of why I dislike this particular rut we're in. Garry is becoming like Matt but with glasses. I once said that Peggy was actively making Garry worse, and now I think I know why I feel like that. Garry is written almost entirely externally. He reacts to events around him with very little thought of his shown, sometimes this works great (like the fruit blow job) other times, well, it just seems like he doesn't think at all once Peggy shows up with a strap on. And I'm sure there are people who think that that's funny. I'm just not one of those people.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

If Peggy is too energetic with Gary, he'll be a patient longer.
:-?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Milnoc wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Also, Peggy isn't his nurse, so no conflict of interest or ethics violation here.
Yeah, but she still works there.
edisnooM wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 pm

On the subject of Gary's enjoyment, I doubt it's the case but it honestly wouldn't overly surprise me if it turned out to be the cosplay and positive geeky association that he had really liked all those times.

Except they aren't always cosplaying. He's into pegging, quite clearly.
LarsenSan wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:58 pm
Besides, Peggy is not gaining any pleasure from this.
You're clearly wrong about that. She's clearly enjoying it.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Cortez wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm
LarsenSan wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:58 pm
Besides, Peggy is not gaining any pleasure from this.
You're clearly wrong about that. She's clearly enjoying it.
Elaborate how is that possible. :|

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

The link from Page 1, but I will repost it here, clearly Gary knows it releases tension from Peggy after her long stressful days at work. And while she might not exactly be getting an actual penetrative orgasm from pegging, she might be getting some clitoral stimulation. Or maybe she is? I don't know how her toys 'connect'. She's using a harness to strap in her strap-on, so I assume it is purely exteriorly mounted... perhaps with something to help stimulate her. As I said, I don't know and I doubt we're going to get a black and white illustration of her toy box's contents.

As to whether Peggy pegging Gary in the hospital is kosher, while it might not be a poster H.R. conflict of interest or ethics incident, there's clearly something not exactly right with it. If this is the hospital that Peggy works at, she should be more careful that her superiors don't catch her. I also assume Peggy went over Gary's chart and saw he was healthy enough for a session (e.g. able to take her thrusting versus him possibly having a concussion, no dangers of increased blood pressure due to any medications he might be taking for the head bump). If she did not check his condition, and just came to peg him as a way of cheering him up in the hospital... that's bad form regardless if she's on or off duty. As I said before though: two consenting adults, yadda yadda.

I wonder if it was Peggy's idea or Gary's though? I am leaning more towards Peggy, just because Gary doesn't appear to use the Booty-phone. Also whether this counts as a form of cosplay for Peggy/Gary, since Peggy might have been doing some roleplay. Gary is dressed for it.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Wasn't Gary just admitted as an in-patient due to getting a concussion? And Peggy, a nurse at that facility where he is a patient, went and had sex with him, in his hospital room? Really?

Yeah, that blew apart suspension of disbelief.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

... she owes you 25$

Since she was half wrong

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Cortez wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm
Except they aren't always cosplaying. He's into pegging, quite clearly.
Actually every time we've seen them going at it prior to this (and maybe this time as well) it was in costume, and the time with Peach and Mario it was actually in character too.

As I said I doubt it's the case, but having seen how enthusiastically Gary has reacted in the past to even minor cosplay that's why it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that was why he liked it and the positive association he formed with it.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

edisnooM wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 am

Actually every time we've seen them going at it prior to this (and maybe this time as well) it was in costume,

Nope, half of the time they aren't cosplaying and they're obviously not cosplaying now and he's still into it.

I don't know if you saw the last panel, but they're not in costume. Gary is in his hospital gown, which isn't a costume.
Last edited by Cortez on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.