Dangerously Chloe 17-07-17 Dancing Tips

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 17-07-17 Dancing Tips

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! TEDDI CHECKS IN!....to a swanky hotel!,...takes dancing lessons from Jordan and wallows in her winnings.

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-07-17 Dancing Tips

Post by Alexander Collins »

We have reached cringe factor five captain! :ymsick:

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Not that I don't mind the visual imagery but at this point I'm questioning if Teddy's original personality is even there anymore.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

So it looks like the underage stripping is going to be an ongoing thing. Not as bad as some of the other things Teddy has gotten up to this arc, but still pretty skeevy. I'm also wondering if we're ever going to get back to the central plot that kicked off this comic.

Also I can't help feeling Jordan is going to get whammied at some point here.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

We seem to have broken through the back wall to a completely different comic, here.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

And the discomfort just continues to intensify. I'm starting to suspect that the creative team is deliberately trolling us now.
Yet still, I live...

Alice Macher

Post by Alice Macher »

Anyone remember when Dangerously Chloe had something resembling a story?

Seems every strip now involves showing one or more characters de facto naked for no plot-related reason whatsoever.

Can't believe this is written by the same guy who writes Ma3, SotR and the other "C"-verse comics. I'll happily continue reading those, but I'm done with DC.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Curious, are the people upset about the underage stripping, were you also upset about Teddy getting a handjob? Cuz that seemed worse to me.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

That handjob was at least from someone around his age, all with no supernatural effects involved(at least regarding the two of them).

This is... considerably more uncomfortable.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

How so? Teddi's stripping, but no touching's going on. Meanwhile he was basically hand-raped by a girl he was only kind of interested in. Teddi's clearly enjoying herself doing this.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Hyper Magi wrote:Not that I don't mind the visual imagery but at this point I'm questioning if Teddy's original personality is even there anymore.
FuzzyFace wrote:We seem to have broken through the back wall to a completely different comic, here.
These have to be one of my favorite replies to these threads in a while. :)

I'm not necessarily angry the way some here are (its a comic about sex demons, or at least it was, getting too worked up about stripping seems a bit silly even considering Teddy's vague age), but I am certainly confused as to just where this comic is going. I want Dangerously Chloe, not Teddy's Pole Dancing Escapades. Has he forgotten that Chloe is still dying? Has Chloe forgotten she is dying?

I'm not against filler material or even filler arcs when they fit, it just seems like the characters should have different priorities in the current situation and this whole "strip to make money" subplot is just a flimsy excuse to keep Teddy and the succubi from working on an actual solution to his home problems or at least talk about them.
Last edited by Varanus on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

OOhhhhhh, I get it now! The writers of the comic are secretly working with the authorities to trick potential sex offenders into outing themselves! Brilliant! Is Chris Hansen in on this?

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Varanus wrote:
Hyper Magi wrote:Not that I don't mind the visual imagery but at this point I'm questioning if Teddy's original personality is even there anymore.
FuzzyFace wrote:We seem to have broken through the back wall to a completely different comic, here.
These have to be one of my favorite replies to these threads in a while. :)

I'm not necessarily angry the way some here are, but I am certainly confused as to just where this comic is going. I want Dangerously Chloe, not Teddy's Pole Dancing Escapades. Has he forgotten that Chloe is still dying? Has Chloe forgotten she is dying?

I'm not against filler material or even filler arcs when they fit, it just seems like the characters should have different priorities in the current situation and this whole "strip to make money" subplot is just a flimsy excuse to keep Teddy and the succubi from working on an actual solution to his home problems or at least talk about them.
Honestly with the way Chloe's constantly messed things up I would not be sad in the least if she died and we just stayed with Teddi or the other human characters instead.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Well, this is going to places where one did not expect, why do I have a feeling that Teddy's Female form is going to wear off during some big production at the strip club.................yeah that is most likely what is going to happen

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Jordan has a point. Teddy should be going with a much more cheaper hotel. I'm not saying go for one in a bad part of town, but he just needs a bed :p