Dangerously Chloe 6-07-17 I Need Discipline

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 6-07-17 I Need Discipline

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! "Teddy" gets the blame for knocking a hole in his wall....but it's Chloe who looks forward to the punishment!

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 6-07-17 I Need Discipline

Post by FuzzyFace »

Yeah, she's getting more than a bit creepy, here. Good thing Lance has no clue.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Ugh, Chloe, again with the skeevy.

And I continue to hope they won't go the route of Chloe sleeping with Teddy's dad.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

So Chloe's nighttime escapade only amounted to one punch. It seems like Teddy noted earlier she isn't trying as hard as she could even with the influence of all the sex Pandora is having. That is she could have easily torn through the rest of the wall and taken Teddy in the night.

That being the case, is it possible one of Pandora's motivations in this is to motivate Teddy to hurry with his plan?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Could it be that is Pandora's plan? Could she be 'training' dad to withstand the rigors of a virgin succubus?

Unlikely, I know, but this is a chapter running thick with the question "What the hell is going on?!"
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Some settings do give succubi the ability to enhance their partners via sex, helping them become more durable, last longer, feed them more energy, etc. But I don't know if that's the case for Eeries Verse succubi. If it was then a virgin succubus would just have to get some help from an experienced one and have sex with a man she had previously "prepared" for the virgin.

But maybe it is possible and succubi in this verse just tend to be so selfish that they wouldn't spend that amount of time and effort on such a endeavor for another succubus.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

lordoffiling wrote:Could it be that is Pandora's plan? Could she be 'training' dad to withstand the rigors of a virgin succubus?

Unlikely, I know, but this is a chapter running thick with the question "What the hell is going on?!"
I've seen a few people suggest it but I really hope it doesn't go that route. Beyond the fact that even if he has "endurance" he still doesn't have bulletproof skin, Chloe sleeping with Teddy's dad just seems kind of squicky. And she is also technically still a teenager (albeit a succubus), Pandora (who I think is even younger) is already a bit sketchy, but Lance is being mind controlled there.

Pandora's primary use of Lance beside bedding him seemed to be to torment Teddy, and even that seemed a bit improvised. Besides I feel like if that had been her plan Pandora would probably have told Teddy just to mess with him further.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

The idea of Pandora 'prepping' Lance to take Teddy's place in deflowering Chloe is exploitative and off-putting to me, but by her standards it would be one of those surprising little hints that she actually cares for Chloe as a friend, and is not just using her.

That said, it would still creep me out if Chloe got with Lance, after the way she has essentially been flirting with him while wearing the shape of his own son. =.= To me, this whole chapter has been full of cringeworthy elements.

brasca

Post by brasca »

This reminds me of Charity's fantasy of disciplining Teddi. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_bad_girl

Maybe her wish could come true if Lance hires a governess and it's Charity in disguise.

Roborat

Post by Roborat »

And on a tangent to the main discussion. Who builds walls like that? There should be two walls of drywall separated by wooden studs.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

A bent architect, trying to make a quick buck and slip away into the night before the building inspector stops by.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

edisnooM wrote:Ugh, Chloe, again with the skeevy.

And I continue to hope they won't go the route of Chloe sleeping with Teddy's dad.
It seems that's what it's leading up to, by this point. I think we can only hope Chloe makes the moves on Lance as herself and not as Teddy.

Either way, it's a fair chance that Teddy's relationship with his dad is going to get even more estranged after all this is said and done.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

A part of me is finding the shady stuff cringy but also validating because it's been a quite stark reminder that a) These creatures are classified as literal monsters by the rest of the world, and b) That hell is evil, like not even misunderstood, they are actually evil. After Erie Cuties and the early parts of this comic, well pretty much white washing that fact, it's nice (in an odd way) to be reminded that 9.9/10 these creatures are actually awful beings when the spotlight isn't on them and the comedy tropes aren't full force.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Error of Logic wrote:The idea of Pandora 'prepping' Lance to take Teddy's place in deflowering Chloe is exploitative and off-putting to me, but by her standards it would be one of those surprising little hints that she actually cares for Chloe as a friend, and is not just using her.

That said, it would still creep me out if Chloe got with Lance, after the way she has essentially been flirting with him while wearing the shape of his own son. =.= To me, this whole chapter has been full of cringeworthy elements.
I don't know. Seems like the way to go. Par for the course for Chloe. After all, all this time in the real world and she still hasn't gotten a clue on how things are. Sleeping with Teddy's dad seems like the way to go with the comic as it is.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Balancer wrote:After Erie Cuties and the early parts of this comic, well pretty much white washing that fact, it's nice (in an odd way) to be reminded that 9.9/10 these creatures are actually awful beings when the spotlight isn't on them and the comedy tropes aren't full force.
Well that's part of the problem, isn't it ? If DC had been a stand alone thing, I don't think people would necessarily be as upset as they seem to be right now.

However, EC has played up the "monsters are bascially regular people with a few twists" thing for years, so now we are judging them as people rather than monsters, because that's what they've been portrayed as for years. And none of these comics have been using the "main protagonist(s) is(are) the villain(s)" trope.