Dangerously Chloe 29-06-17 Deep in a Dark Forest

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Mordhaus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-06-17 Deep in a Dark Forest

Post by Mordhaus »

Hate of pandora increases
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

BioYuGi wrote:How did Teddi go from wearing a t-shirt to just a bra and unbuttoned pants? Like if she's trying to bolt out of there, I can see grabbing a pair of pants but why would she had taken something OFF?
I rather suspect she was not wearing a bra to bed, so she had to take the t-shirt off to get dressed. Note that she is now wearing an unbuttoned shirt over the bra.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Yeah, but you'd think that if Chloe is now breaking through his wall trying to get at him, Teddy isn't going to waste time getting dressed in his attempt to escape a lust driven succubus out for his life.

Think it's just an artist's excuse to provide cheesecake imagery without exposing naughty bits; which can't implied in a long nightshirt.
edisnooM wrote:Although I didn't really think it was possible, with every recent strip I am getting more and more angry at Pandora. Everything she is doing here seems to be for little more reason than to make Teddy's life miserable, and seeing how she seemed so aware of Chloe's state I can't help feeling like she would know the affect her "thralldom" of Lance would have on Chloe.
Maybe Pandora is using Lance as a means to punch Chloe's V-Card without killing anyone in the process (as Chloe wanted). It would explain the immediate need to enthrall Lance, her encouragement to have a threeway with Chloe, her vocally acknowledging his prowess in the bedroom, and baiting Lance to catch 'Chloe' in the shower. (Teddy and Chloe are twins, at this point; the only physical difference between them is Teddy has short hair).

If that were the case, Pandora would still be an evil sex demon causing havok in the human world (specifically in Teddy's life); but also looking out for her friend's well being, at the same time.

Just a theory.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Alexander Collins wrote:It seems everyone in the Pixie-verse is incompetent, stupid or morally bankrupt...
Ace, Brooke, Layla, Faith, Tiffany, Ash, and Twiggit have all proven otherwise.

I'd include Dakota and Gabrielle in that group (at least, as far as competency), but some of their actions have been on the dubious side.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Teddi keeps saying that he's still the same and yet I don't think the old Teddy fantasized about killing someone with Ponies and Care Bears.
Cortez wrote:
vampire hunter D wrote:Ok, I'd rather he not go to one of his groupies. So, maybe Naomi (whivh would bring Pru and Gabby into this) or Triana?
Except how dies that make sense? At least with his groupies he knows they will be ok with her staying with them. Plus, Teddy still thinks Naomi and Triana hate him.
While that would be amusing to see him go to Naomi for help the safest and smartest decision would be sleeping over with one of the groupies. There's the matter of safety and the sexual infusion might calm Chloe down a bit.

Of course if Teddi happened to bump into Charity that could prove very amusing and sex with her could be like jamming an adrenaline syringe into Chloe.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Gotoh wrote:
Alexander Collins wrote:It seems everyone in the Pixie-verse is incompetent, stupid or morally bankrupt...
Ace, Brooke, Layla, Faith, Tiffany, Ash, and Twiggit have all proven otherwise.

I'd include Dakota and Gabrielle in that group (at least, as far as competency), but some of their actions have been on the dubious side.
Okay, I'll give you that but as Dangerously Chloe has shown us if you have any common sense or standards, there is a strong chance that you will become the butt of many jokes.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Haha, Teddi's doodle of Pandora getting hugged by Carebears and stabbed by pretty unicorns (or are they MLP?) is pretty hilarious! =))
So are the last two panels. For Chloe, hard work and dedication pays off, and for Teddi, he gets a nice little run in the rain. Working out is healthy! :))

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Alexander Collins wrote:Okay, I'll give you that but as Dangerously Chloe has shown us if you have any common sense or standards, there is a strong chance that you will become the butt of many jokes.
That mainly seems to applies to Ace.

The rest have their quirks and suffer an occasional setback or two, but Ace is C-verse's undisputed chew toy.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Gotoh wrote:
Alexander Collins wrote:Okay, I'll give you that but as Dangerously Chloe has shown us if you have any common sense or standards, there is a strong chance that you will become the butt of many jokes.
That mainly seems to applies to Ace.

The rest have their quirks and suffer an occasional setback or two, but Ace is C-verse's undisputed chew toy.
:)) I see what you did there!

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Fluffy wrote: Maybe Pandora is using Lance as a means to punch Chloe's V-Card without killing anyone in the process (as Chloe wanted). It would explain the immediate need to enthrall Lance, her encouragement to have a threeway with Chloe, her vocally acknowledging his prowess in the bedroom, and baiting Lance to catch 'Chloe' in the shower. (Teddy and Chloe are twins, at this point; the only physical difference between them is Teddy has short hair).

If that were the case, Pandora would still be an evil sex demon causing havok in the human world (specifically in Teddy's life); but also looking out for her friend's well being, at the same time.

Just a theory.
I remember seeing some people suggest that back when Lance first appeared, but honestly I'm kind of hoping that they don't go that route. I mean there's the whole squickiness of Chloe sleeping with Teddy's dad, not to mention that she is still kind of not an adult yet. Then there's also the fact that it's still doing it without Lance's consent, and if he isn't up to the task (which seems to require bulletproof skin) she'd end up killing him.

Personally I think Pandora just whammied him to get out of explaining who she was and then when she found out just decided to make use of him, with the express bonus tormenting Teddy.

brasca wrote:Teddi keeps saying that he's still the same and yet I don't think the old Teddy fantasized about killing someone with Ponies and Care Bears.
Old Teddy never had someone taking extensive liberties with his dad, while pointedly making sure he can hear it.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

While I suppose it would make sense for him to go to one of his "bodyguards", I'm hoping he gets to visit a certain witch instead.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Lerianis

Post by Lerianis »

Oh man... I lol'd big time at the latest page.
Teddy is SMART currently female. Get out of the house in order to keep the currently OoC Chloe from ripping him asunder.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

brasca wrote:Teddi keeps saying that he's still the same and yet I don't think the old Teddy fantasized about killing someone with Ponies and Care Bears.

This picture amused me far more than it probably should have.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

i wanna say thats hatred on his face there lmao..go Teddi!

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

edisnooM wrote:Personally I think Pandora just whammied him to get out of explaining who she was and then when she found out just decided to make use of him, with the express bonus tormenting Teddy.
So you're thinking it was simple magical seduction at first and then she went to the effort of marrying him once she found out he was Teddy's dad?