Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

GES280

Re: 2017-05-02 Exactly like kissing a girl

Post by GES280 »

where is she going?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, there's only so much in that direction. But she probably knows that guys like having their nipples tongued.

But anyhow, the really big question here would be - how much experience does Alex have of kissing girls?

(Not to mention, how much difference is there anyway, if there's no stubble or beard to worry about, and one can somehow turn one's own orientation filter off?)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Scent is a major difference. Not natural scent, but the handful of everyday products aimed at either men or women. Unless Eloise thinks to use cologne, antiperspirant, etc, she's going to smell at least a little girly close up.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Let's just hope he doesn't :ymsick: anytime soon.
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Spidrift wrote:Well, there's only so much in that direction. But she probably knows that guys like having their nipples tongued.)
Not nearly enough women are aware of this. Gay/bi guys understand this much better, for obvious reasons.

Of course, my polling was informal.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

At which I can only roll my eyes and suggest to my fellow straight guys that telling her what you like works rather well. I mean, assuming it's nothing actually unpleasant for her or illegal.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Telling your girlfriend what you like...

Oh my god, are you suggesting

COMMUNICATION??

:-o :x :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Darkdrifter

Post by Darkdrifter »

Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not really a fan of where this is going...
I get the jokes, I get that with the headsets on he's going to probably get farther than he's ever gotten with another girl, and "oh haha" hes going to think its a boy the whole time.
But I also can see that because of all this; that, for the sake of 'The Joke', Eloise IS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT.
And that's not cool to me.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Ha, glad to see Alex is keeping up the grand Ma3-verse tradition of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

@Darkdrifter

Oh, I don't know if she's going to get away with it. I think there is a good possibility that she will get to "in" to what is happening and have it fail with hilarious consequences. At worst I think we could be in for a round of Shakespearean mis-adventures until it is all sorted.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Get away with what, really? Being a scheming bee-itch who's trying to seduce someone for a (rather shaky) advantage? This is a sex comedy, and she's the villain! Odds are that it'll all go wrong for her, but if not, meh. Impersonating a guy to seduce a straight guy? Umm, slightly weird charge sheet there...
---------
Spidrift

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Swing and a miss, 'Lexy.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:Get away with what, really? Being a scheming bee-itch who's trying to seduce someone for a (rather shaky) advantage? This is a sex comedy, and she's the villain! Odds are that it'll all go wrong for her, but if not, meh. Impersonating a guy to seduce a straight guy? Umm, slightly weird charge sheet there...
Also, Alex agreed to continue kissing "Jean".

brasca

Post by brasca »

Darkdrifter wrote:Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not really a fan of where this is going...
I get the jokes, I get that with the headsets on he's going to probably get farther than he's ever gotten with another girl, and "oh haha" hes going to think its a boy the whole time.
But I also can see that because of all this; that, for the sake of 'The Joke', Eloise IS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT.
And that's not cool to me.
Eloise has an ulterior motive to destroy Sandra, but she and Nadine are amateur hour compared to Eva so their antics aren't nearly as bothersome and I doubt Alex will mind getting lucky.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Going lower than the mouth must be quite strange when using a VR headset though. Unless Eloise is having fun with her face clipping through Alex' Dark Elf's oversized tatas.