Dangerously Chloe 18-05-17 Coughslut

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-05-17 Coughslut

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:I've been referring to Teddi as her since that's what she was identifying herself as
I regard Teddy the same as if he were Ranma, so I still refer to him as a guy. It's less confusing that way.
brasca wrote:
Gotoh wrote:True, but he's still deceiving his dates by setting them up for someone else, who might kill them.
Teddi isn't motivated by sex, but by saving his friend's life even at the expense of others and it's mitigated by the fact that these are bullies.
Teddy's intentions, or the fact that they're bullies, neither justifies or mitigates what he's planning to do. If I robbed a bank to feed my family, I'd still be committing a crime and I'd rightly face incarceration for it; regardless of my intentions.
brasca wrote:Teddi could probably lure them into a night with Chloe by telling whoever makes the cut that she looks just like Teddi, but is really intense in bed and I doubt there would be any objections.
...and conveniently omit the part about her possibly killing them? :-\

Also, all guys aren't like Kade. Some prefer monogamy.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Gotoh wrote:
brasca wrote:
Gotoh wrote:True, but he's still deceiving his dates by setting them up for someone else, who might kill them.
Teddi isn't motivated by sex, but by saving his friend's life even at the expense of others and it's mitigated by the fact that these are bullies.
Teddy's intentions, or the fact that they're bullies, neither justifies or mitigates what he's planning to do. If I robbed a bank to feed my family, I'd still be committing a crime and I'd rightly face incarceration for it; regardless of my intentions.
BZZZZT-! Hold up. Bit of a difference, there.
Yes, committing robbery and setting people up to be killed by a voracious predator are both crimes.
However, stealing to feed your starving family is a little different from sacrificing people to a demon. Especially when other options do still exist.

The fact that those boys are bullies does not really mitigate the fact that Teddi is potentially setting them up to be torn to shreds by Chloe. The fact that (s)he is apparently fine with it and is disregarding what Chloe might think if/when she comes to surrounded by blood and gore is not cool at all.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Well in hindsight Chloe was remarkably nonchalant about killing somebody her first time when talking to Abby a while back. But if that was the case it seems like she would have no problem just going and getting a random victim. It's a little hard to get a read on where her moral compass is sometimes, maybe it shifts as plot demands?

As far as Teddy goes though even if he doesn't end up serving someone to Chloe on a platter, he has been at best (and I use that term very loosely) sexually assaulting all the people he's been "testing", albeit perhaps unknowingly.

Tiana Sidhe

Post by Tiana Sidhe »

Am I the only one getting some major Aquamarine and Topaz (Steven Universe) vibes from blondie and her twin goons?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I don't know who any of those people are, so..... ^^;

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Tiana Sidhe wrote:Am I the only one getting some major Aquamarine and Topaz (Steven Universe) vibes from blondie and her twin goons?
Now that you mention it, I see it, too...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Michael.K

Post by Michael.K »

Alexander Collins wrote:This might sound weird, but I think that Teddi might start a gang of fangirls.
It occurred to me that shredding Teddi's clothes, or soaking them to the point of wet-t-shirt-contest clingy transparency, might not work out the way they intend :x :p

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Dorgengoa wrote:That curly-haired girl looks like she came out of some sparkly 80s anime.
I bet she practices her Ojou laugh in the mirror every night before bed.

EmptyHat

Post by EmptyHat »

Jason Waltrip wrote:
Dorgengoa wrote:That curly-haired girl looks like she came out of some sparkly 80s anime.
This is what Dave described in the script:

The perpetrator is the richest, meanest girl in school, visually she looks girly X 10, sparkly eyes, curly locks, she looks like the result of a shogo manga factory explosion.
Definitely winning on that but also... rule 63 Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I suspect that these three characters appear in virtually all school stories, going back to Tom Brown. With different names, appearances, and genders, of course, but the same three people anyway. They're like the Big Dumb Thug and the Vicious Smart Thug in a certain sort of crime story.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Michael Moorcock introduced the concepts of the Eternal Champion and the Eternal Companion. Are these the Eternal Muscle?
And does that make the curly-haired girl the Eternal B***h?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

No, it's the Eternal Bastard. Because Harry Flashman established the trope, and he'll thank you very kindly not to call him a bitch, damn your eyes.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Cortez wrote:
Jason Waltrip wrote:
This is what Dave described in the script:

The perpetrator is the richest, meanest girl in school, visually she looks girly X 10, sparkly eyes, curly locks, she looks like the result of a shogo manga factory explosion.
You did an excellent job designing her then.
I fully agree with Cortez, you are making it almost too easy to hate her. :P
Lokitsu wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 pm
Michael Moorcock introduced the concepts of the Eternal Champion and the Eternal Companion. Are these the Eternal Muscle?
And does that make the curly-haired girl the Eternal B***h?
Ohhhh, another Moorcock reader?? :YMDAYDREAM:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Maybe just my end, but can't see this update. The "latest" is still the previous strip.

(Unrelated, but it is a relief that getting banned was a glitch, since I wouldn't be able to ask this otherwise. Aha)