Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-05-17 A Liberating Experience

Post by Gotoh »

edisnooM wrote:It seems to be the virgin succubus that is the real danger
If virginity was the issue, Ash would definitely need explaining since Chloe, Cess, and Laura were all virgins.
edisnooM wrote:or maybe the whole virgin succubus issue wasn't a thing yet? Was it ever mentioned back in EC?
Kinda. Chloe was certain they were going to kill whoever they fed on, which is why she had Luara buy a shovel so they could dispose of the body afterward.

Yet, the three of them made out with Ash for over an hour and nothing happened. Chloe was dumbfounded by the fact he could even move and said he should've already been dead, or at least drained of all his energy. Ash replied he was feeling peckish and said it was nothing a few burgers couldn't fix, then remembered he was late for sparring practice and ran off.

Also, the Doompanties enhanced her powers as a succubus, but not her control. That's why Chloe needed to refer to the manual to transform Cess and Laura, as well as study it to see what else the panties were capable of. So Ash remains a question mark.

The only other person known to have survived intimacy/sex with a succubus is Maria, 'cuz she said that she and Chloe's mother (Adora) used to have a thing when they were younger. But Maria's a woman and a vampire, so it might not count, since the danger only seems to apply to males.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

1, Cess and laura were transformed thus they were not full succubi

2. if Ted recharged somehow Chloe as Teddi was doing it with Gabby.......................... and supposedly guys are ones in danger of being killed............ why can't Teddi have fun with Chloe? and charge her directly? my only POSSIBLE( not certain ) guess of why they not doing it is that Teddi and Chloe together at this point ( as Teddi is basically Teddy, Chloe and Alchemy in one body ) would be like having wires crossed and causing a kind of short circuit?
ImageImage

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Gotoh wrote:
edisnooM wrote:It seems to be the virgin succubus that is the real danger
If virginity was the issue, Ash would definitely need explaining since Chloe, Cess, and Laura were all virgins.
I think the key difference is whether sex is involved or not.

When it came to Ash, the girls weren't looking to have sex with him; they just wanted to feed off of his male essence to enhance their own powers. Because he's such a 'manly man', he was able to take on all three without suffering any ill affects. This would also explain how the jock Chloe seduced (when she was posing as the French teacher) survived her feeding. And didn't that rat guy (who had a crush on Chloe) also survive her first feeding?

If sex were the goal, the end results may have been entirely different.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:I think the key difference is whether sex is involved or not.
If that's the case, why would Chloe assume Ash was gonna die? :-\

Plus, when she made out with Teddy, she almost killed him (before they could have sex). And when they made out the second time, she told him he would've been dead had he been a male. So sex doesn't seem to be the issue either. :-??
Fluffy wrote:This would also explain how the jock Chloe seduced (when she was posing as the French teacher) survived her feeding. And didn't that rat guy (who had a crush on Chloe) also survive her first feeding?
I forgot about the guy Chloe fed on at school, but I don't remember any rat guy crushing on her (the EC/MC archive is inaccessible atm). When was that?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Because, despite being a manly man, Ash is still human. Humans are weaker than monsters/demons, after all; and being that Ash was the first human she (and her minions) were planning to feast on, the chances were rather high that Ash was going to die - so Chloe was simply planning ahead.

In regards to Teddy, he had no sexual experience when he first made out with Chloe - so, it probably didn't take long before he was raring to go; which caused Chloe to start feeding - almost killed him, in the process. When he made out with her the second time, not only was he now a female, but he also had a little more sexual experienced (what with that curious/confused lesbian giving him his first hand job). Not to mention, he had both succubus and reaper blood in his veins - so, all of those things probably helped his case and prevented him from being slaughtered then and there.

As for the rat guy; he only appeared once in the story - this being in the first few pages of the Doom panties arc. (he meets her in the hallway, just as the panties are taking ahold of her. He thinks he's successfully made a pass at her - as she's clearly responding to his flirting. When Blair arrives on the scene, Chloe gets annoyed that he's disturbed her feeding (the Rat guy now looking like the jock after Chloe fed on him).

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:Because, despite being a manly man, Ash is still human. Humans are weaker than monsters/demons, after all.
Fair point about Ash being human, but all of them aren't necessarily weaker than cryptids. Though such humans would likely account for a very small percentage, even among the AA and Apollo students.
Fluffy wrote:In regards to Teddy, he had no sexual experience when he first made out with Chloe - so, it probably didn't take long before he was raring to go; which caused Chloe to start feeding - almost killed him, in the process.
It was the other way around: Chloe was the one who got excited, due to Teddy being yummier than usual (her words).
Fluffy wrote:When he made out with her the second time, not only was he now a female, but he also had a little more sexual experienced (what with that curious/confused lesbian giving him his first hand job). Not to mention, he had both succubus and reaper blood in his veins - so, all of those things probably helped his case and prevented him from being slaughtered then and there.
You're probably right, though the main contributing factor seems to be gender. Also, thanks for the refresher about the rat guy.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Gotoh wrote:
If virginity was the issue, Ash would definitely need explaining since Chloe, Cess, and Laura were all virgins.?
Sorry should have explained that better, I was meaning more that virgin succubus were dangerous, apparently always lethal, the first time they go "all the way". From what Chloe and Pandora were saying to Abby, you wouldn't want your first time to be with someone you love because you don't want to kill them.

But it also seems like maybe the closer a Succubus gets to the deadline, whenever that is, they become more volatile and lose control. Sgt Slash-Stab sent Chloe after Teddy because she was about ready to punch her v-card, so it seems like circumstances had changed since her EC exit?

I think the time she almost killed Teddy was a combination of her nearing the deadline, but also the pact fuelling the fire to push her over the edge, since Pandora said that Teddy didn't seem that tasty to her. The jock at school was a bit ago and that combined with the lack of the pact may have been enough for her to maintain control. Though as noted by @Fluffy, the jock may also have been stronger.

It was also earlier on in the strip so maybe all the particulars had yet to be firmed up.

*Edit* Just saw your last post, I had forgotten that the pact symbol was glowing in that comic, so it seems like that probably was a major factor in the whole almost dead thing.

wiseguy wrote:
2. if Ted recharged somehow Chloe as Teddi was doing it with Gabby.......................... and supposedly guys are ones in danger of being killed............ why can't Teddi have fun with Chloe? and charge her directly? my only POSSIBLE( not certain ) guess of why they not doing it is that Teddi and Chloe together at this point ( as Teddi is basically Teddy, Chloe and Alchemy in one body ) would be like having wires crossed and causing a kind of short circuit?
My thinking is that it may fulfill the pact? They were able to kiss, but maybe if they went far enough for it to actually be of use to Chloe that would be fulfilling the pact? Or since Teddy has Chloe's blood it would be like trying to feed off herself which probably doesn't work.

Fluffy wrote:
Not to mention, he had both succubus and reaper blood in his veins - so, all of those things probably helped his case and prevented him from being slaughtered then and there.
Since it was Chloes blood too, it may have effectively "masked the scent" so that her instincts didn't kick in.

Jason Waltrip

Post by Jason Waltrip »

Fluffy wrote: We never see Teddy put a glove on his hand as he recounts putting his intended victims through his stamina tests.
Page #435 Eliminating Unsuitable Candidates. Panel 1.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Yes, you see Teddy put a glove on his hand while he's talking to Pandora - but you never once see him put one on - let alone mention putting one on (he describes everything else he did, why not that part?) - when you see him as he describes what he did with the jocks.

I just find that one part - where he slips a rubber glove on his hand as he talks to Pandora about giving the jocks hand jobs - to be completely unnecessary/out of place. If he was going to do something to Pandora while she was distracted by the story, I could understand; but seeing as nothing happened in that regards, it seemed utter pointless.
edisnooM wrote:My thinking is that it may fulfill the pact? They were able to kiss, but maybe if they went far enough for it to actually be of use to Chloe that would be fulfilling the pact? Or since Teddy has Chloe's blood it would be like trying to feed off herself which probably doesn't work.
Or, at the very lease, violating the terms of the pact (as Teddy is now female, not male); meaning the pact would be null and void?

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Gotoh wrote:
Fluffy wrote:That part still bothers me.

'I can't believe I wasted so much time fighting/resisting them'.
I never knew you read PMS/VC.

Anyhoo, no it wasn't Stockholm, she meant they had lost valuable time because she hadn't known what was at stake, when they first abducted her. It didn't occur to Steph that the Reptilians would find them that soon and wipe so many of them out. We're talking near extinction. So it's reasonable that she would say that.

There was no alternative under the circumstances and with what little time the Mothmen had left. What she did was for the greater good, unless you think she should have let them die out.
I keep intending to post on this in the VC forum (going to be harder with the archive gone), but it's 7 centuries later in the outside universe, so it wouldn't be soon. She hadn't had contact with Katie for months or Char for 10 years. It had been considerable time for the Reptiliads since the Fall of the PETM. Becoming a breeder for a race of moth men and laying 100+ eggs would seem to be above and beyond even for a saint, and Stephanie Kane was no saint.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

tau neutrino wrote:I keep intending to post on this in the VC forum.
So why not just do it there? :-\

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Fluffy wrote:
Or, at the very lease, violating the terms of the pact (as Teddy is now female, not male); meaning the pact would be null and void?
I dunno, all Teddy asked for was a girlfriend, so I don't know that his gender matters at all. Though I had wondered a while back if in the strictest terms all Teddy needed was a friend who was also a girl. They really should get a lawyer to go over the terms. :)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

First they'd need to find a lawyer that isn't affiliated with hell
Yet still, I live...

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Ha, I wondered if someone would make that joke after I posted. :)