Dangerously Chloe 11-05-17 Rise to the Occasion

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TtheLurker

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-05-17 Rise to the Occasion

Post by TtheLurker »

'J' wrote:Ironically, despite his current circumstances, Teddy is at least ten times the man of any other pixietrix male character.
While I agree, I would rather that situation did not happen. The thought of a heterosexual guy having to fellate random men (even for a noble cause) is not something I want to delve on.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

What Teddi did here might be many things, but none of them are manly.

Me, I'd probably pretend to be pre-teen girl on internet chatrooms where sexual predators lurk, so when the scheduled "date" comes, I'd send Chlose, so she could kill her "date" with clear conscience. Remember that chapter 2, she was fine morphing to little girl to have sex with Teddy when she mistakenly assumed he was lolicon.

Hazto koment

Post by Hazto koment »

The reason Teddy/Teddi gives on why he/she gave bjs might not be the whole story as I see it. He clearly state two strips earlier(a-supreme-effort) that he struggles with keeping his legs together so he clearly get aroused by men touching him and wants to have sex with them? So that he was sceptical of giving bj:s could be in the same way a ordinary girl might be reluctant to give bj:s and there might even be a chance that he get aroused by it? It seems that Teddy/Teddi in the current form is somewhat bisexual but he still think of himself like a straight man and therefore cannot admit this fact?

About the safe sex issue. It's seem weird to me that we see him put on a glove when giving hj:s but no indication of condom use when giving bj:s? As a hj would have a much minor risk of infection from a std then a bj this seem really strange? Several common STD:s can spread via oral sex. This include things as chlamydia, gonorrhea and genital herpes. And it would be good if people started to realize this as it might get people to get better on condom use. Something like AIDS might seem like something not very common, and therefore a low risk. But if you tell kids that they might suffer from painful irritating blister which leaks pus and etc x times a month/year and then show them pictures of severe genital herpes then something might click . I remember when I was in what is equal to US High school, in the biology class room was a poster that displayed(with pictures and description) the effects of the STD:s I mentioned earlier. It was there to explain the risk with unprotected sex and why proper condom use was necessary.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

I have to be honest - as an American, I'm not used to an author going there with teen sexuality, unless there's an Important Lesson to be taught. But this all... actually really makes sense. I just hope Teddi's enjoying herself.

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

Teen sexuality is actually pretty prevalent in the US.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolescen ... _practices

Quote removed. The DAMNed

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Mackus wrote:What Teddi did here might be many things, but none of them are manly.

Me, I'd probably pretend to be pre-teen girl on internet chatrooms where sexual predators lurk, so when the scheduled "date" comes, I'd send Chlose, so she could kill her "date" with clear conscience. Remember that chapter 2, she was fine morphing to little girl to have sex with Teddy when she mistakenly assumed he was lolicon.
Teddy isn't a man though. Right now, he's a woman who remembers being a man. His mind (and more likely memory) is messing with what his body and emotions want.

Then you add on the fact, for him to save Chloe, he needs to do things his mind goes "No." but his body and emotions go "Well, you know..."

The real question will be, when he does get back to his male body, as I doubt the story will keep him female, is how he reacts to all the things he's done.

If Teddi lost his memories right now, I'd bet he'd feel less attracted to women, due to the condition he's currently in.

someone

Post by someone »

Teddy, you know, Chloe is actually a succubus, a demon from Hell, and her mission is to make your life miserable. Just a reminder.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Whenever Teddi reverts to Teddy I'm thinking he will most likely continue acting as your everyday average heterosexual male. Sadly, I might add, as I'd love if he switched teams!

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Well, I don't know if it's just me but I'm not overly comfortable with the strip. My read on it is somebody being, maybe not necessarily forced but certainly put upon or pressured, to perform a sexual act they clearly aren't comfortable with or want to do, which I find kind of skeevy. I mean it is presumably intended to be portrayed as a proof of dedication, but I don't know that that makes it any better or more palatable for me.

It also slightly lessens the speech when you consider that were the situation reversed, for Chloe as a succubus it would probably have a far different connotation. Though again if she was uncomfortable with it, I would find that equally skeevy.

Also as far as where Teddy is on the whole boy / girl line, it should probably be noted that Teddy has stated several times from the beginning that it is still "him" in there, and every time that I recall we have seen a glimpse of Teddy's inner mind (when being beaten up, and when their dad came home) it has been boy Teddy. Yes it does sound like the succubus blood is making Teddy physically react to stimuli, but since his conscious mind seems to be fighting it that seems almost closer to have been given a drug than anything else.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

And when Teddi changes back to Teddy. How, exactly, are all of those jocks s/he's been handjobbing and fellating going to react?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

JoybuzzerX wrote:Teddy isn't a man though. Right now, he's a woman who remembers being a man.
Is he though? Pandora stated pretty plainly here that he is not a human girl, and that he is a mishmash of human boy and succubus with a bit of reaper: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _mish_mash

Heck, Pandora even mentioned the possibility of Chloe's instincts sensing the "male" in him and tearing him apart to find it.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

The fact that he's part succubus (and possibly the reaper aspect) then yes, he's got female aspects put into. It's likely why he says he has to fight the urge to keep his legs closed for the guys. His mind may be male, but he's got that female succubus aspect in there.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

edisnooM wrote:Well, I don't know if it's just me but I'm not overly comfortable with the strip. My read on it is somebody being, maybe not necessarily forced but certainly put upon or pressured, to perform a sexual act they clearly aren't comfortable with or want to do, which I find kind of skeevy. I mean it is presumably intended to be portrayed as a proof of dedication, but I don't know that that makes it any better or more palatable for me.

It also slightly lessens the speech when you consider that were the situation reversed, for Chloe as a succubus it would probably have a far different connotation. Though again if she was uncomfortable with it, I would find that equally skeevy.

Also as far as where Teddy is on the whole boy / girl line, it should probably be noted that Teddy has stated several times from the beginning that it is still "him" in there, and every time that I recall we have seen a glimpse of Teddy's inner mind (when being beaten up, and when their dad came home) it has been boy Teddy. Yes it does sound like the succubus blood is making Teddy physically react to stimuli, but since his conscious mind seems to be fighting it that seems almost closer to have been given a drug than anything else.

Anyway, just my thoughts.
Chloe's a succubus. I'd say the difference between her and Teddy is that she'd not only be willing, she'd love it. Part of the whole being a succubus.

No one is forcing Teddy to do it though. It's all him. It may be out of guilt or devotion or both. Though admittedly, someone needs to tell him he's doing this to help a demon who's there to eat his soul. To kill him. Tear him to pieces. All because he made one wish that he had no idea was a pact with a demon (he was what...14 or 16?). Someone who actually cares for him should be telling him to let her die. :p However, as we see, no one actually cares for him.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Chloe likes to feed on men. There is no evidence that she has ever had (non-penetrative) sex with one, or even that she's supernaturally inclined to "love it". As she's a virgin succubus, that is actually very much in question.

As for today's update: unholy Hell, Batman! o_o That is some cast iron determination. And may I say I'm impressed by the fact that it's even impressing Pandora?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

JoybuzzerX wrote:All because he made one wish that he had no idea was a pact with a demon (he was what...14 or 16?)
Pretty sure he's older than 14, could easily be 17. Chloe states she's about the same age as him, and this is after undergoing the time acceleration that seemed to occur from her time at Tartarus Academy.