Dangerously Chloe 1-05-17 Running Away From Home

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 1-05-17 Running Away From Home

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy has had enough of Pandora's shenanigans and makes a rash decision!

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 1-05-17 Running Away From Home

Post by Alexander Collins »

I do not like where this is going.

Alice Macher

Post by Alice Macher »

I've no idea whether what Pandora's hinting at is correct, but I have been wondering about Chloe's sudden burst of energy.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Although, it seems Pandora would be worried under different circumstances.

Though i hope they don't brush off why Teddy feels like running away.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

So... what's the mechanism for this? I get that Chloe has felt things when Teddy was sexually aroused, but are Teddi's dates supposed to have fed Chloe?

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Call me a cynic or pessimist or whatever, but it seems like Pandora is attempting blackmail?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I also appreciate that Abby is that upset over Teddy running away.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Hmmm...so Teddy has been doing more than having fun with the shower head. At least, that's how this is reading.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Is it just me or is Abby turning more and more infantile?

Was not expecting things to go off on this random tangent. I still want to know why Pandora did what led to this. Plus Teddy deciding to run away when he hasn't even figured out what is going on makes zero sense for him as a character.

So yeah, gotta say this is the first time in a while I've been this disappointed with an update to the series. :(

I will admit I may be mistaken about this being a random tangent given how serious Pandora is acting, that perhaps she did this to Teddy's father to protect him from a revitalized Chloe, but Teddy trying to run away still seems too extreme for him.

I do seriously doubt Teddy's been sleeping around though, given how the "dates" were described by that girl spying on him.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

That boy's getting slut-shamed by a succubus who mind-controlled his dad into marrying her. I bet he wishes he'd never tried to look at that duck.
This is getting out of hand.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Varanus wrote:Is it just me or is Abby turning more and more infantile?

Was not expecting things to go off on this random tangent. I still want to know why Pandora did what led to this. Plus Teddy deciding to run away when he hasn't even figured out what is going on makes zero sense for him as a character.

So yeah, gotta say this is the first time in a while I've been this disappointed with an update to the series. :(

I will admit I may be mistaken about this being a random tangent given how serious Pandora is acting, that perhaps she did this to Teddy's father to protect him from a revitalized Chloe, but Teddy trying to run away still seems too extreme for him.

I do seriously doubt Teddy's been sleeping around though, given how the "dates" were described by that girl spying on him.
I've said it before that I think Teddi's genetic structure was altered more than what Pandora let on and think this rash decision to run away as well as being angered by Pandora despite everything else that's happened is a result of it. Teddi produces some potent pheromones, but what about hormones namely his own? We never saw Teddy act this way. Teddi needs to use his analytical brain to think over one big clue Pandora has revealed and that is Chloe's recovery. Feeding off of his liaison with Gabrielle helped perk up Chloe, but it was all an accident. Prior to that Teddi was taking it slow with his dates for the sake of being a good example to Abby which seems like sabotage on Pandora's part. Yes, this was a way of tormenting him for the sake of a laugh, but this also meant that Chloe's health would remain under the weather. If I were Teddi I'd be more furious at her for that.

I'd also like to see him experiment again with Gabrielle just to test this hypothesis. ;)

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Waaaait a minute.
"Someone's been busy"
"You mean like I flat out told you and Abby that I am gonna get busy dating a lot of guys?"
"Well, yeah"
Where's the blackmail material here exactly? It's not like Pandora knows about Gabby.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I don't think its blackmail so much as Pandora preparing to explain something.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Cortez wrote:I also appreciate that Abby is that upset over Teddy running away.
Yeah, for all the wrong reasons...

I mean, next she'll be whining she'll get one less present... 8-|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Varanus wrote:Is it just me or is Abby turning more and more infantile?
Like I said a while back: Abby's being Flanderized. I hate it when it happens to a previously likable character, but it looks like the writer's aren't planning on reversing it any time soon.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug: