18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: 18-04-17 Until we do it bien

Post by Error of Logic »

Chastel truly is a succubus. And a frightening one.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

If she's a succubus either she's a rookie one or Gary has Ash's stamina and he doesn't realize it...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Grotesquespirit

Post by Grotesquespirit »

... ^_^"....hehehe....oh dear...

It's like all the training, experience, just went out the window for both of them. She can no longer orgasm again; and his premature ejaculation came back.

If they want to keep doing this, they're going to have to talk, like how Kiley did with Didi....and date. Lots of dating.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

tomlouie wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Did I miss that announcement somewhere? I gather that Giz is at a comics convention this weekend...
http://www.ma3comic.com/comics/14926857 ... 0-c2e2.png

Text: Hey, everyone, Giz here. I’m making my way to Chicago to attend C2E2 this weekend. It‘s a long drive, and ended up looking like Gary here after it. With that said, MA3 won't be updating regularly until I get back next week. If I can squeeze in drawing a comic one evening, I will, but if not, I'll post sketches I do at the show.
Unfortunately, Giz won't be attending C2E2. She was refused entry at the border.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8995063209

odalzara

Post by odalzara »

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

rogermart wrote:If she's a succubus either she's a rookie one or Gary has Ash's stamina and he doesn't realize it...
Actually by EC verse canon it would be a rookie who would drain/tear apart her partner, mature succubi can keep going a long time as they have full control of their lust and appetite.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Milnoc wrote:
tomlouie wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Did I miss that announcement somewhere? I gather that Giz is at a comics convention this weekend...
http://www.ma3comic.com/comics/14926857 ... 0-c2e2.png

Text: Hey, everyone, Giz here. I’m making my way to Chicago to attend C2E2 this weekend. It‘s a long drive, and ended up looking like Gary here after it. With that said, MA3 won't be updating regularly until I get back next week. If I can squeeze in drawing a comic one evening, I will, but if not, I'll post sketches I do at the show.
Unfortunately, Giz won't be attending C2E2. She was refused entry at the border.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8995063209
I didn't know Trumpland rules would affect Canadians... interesting...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh good grief...

My sympathy to Giz, and for that matter to people who hoped to see her at the con. And I dunno about anyone else, but this confirms my feeling that I won't be planning any US holidays soon. It's clear that US Immigration have gone unpleasantly nuts.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Good Lord. o_o

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

Watch some of the Border Patrol shows on Netflix and elsewhere. I've seen Canada and Australia turn people back because they have ran into a 'by the book' agent who wants to follow policy strictly on them making money while in the other country. Usually you either have to get lucky, circumnavigate numerous gotcha statements/conditions, or have some type of permit ahead of time. If the shows are anything to go by, the US is one of the more lax groups on people coming in. Australia is a holy terror.

That said, perhaps they are being a bit more overzealous due to Trump, but I highly doubt that it is only because of him.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Apparently one of the questions the boarder guards asked her was "What's a comic book?".

Boy oh boy do I feel safe knowing people like that is deciding who can and can't enter the country. Why do I get the feeling I'm on a sinking ship?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Seriously? A civil servant asked that?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Honestly, it's not so much the "being turned back" thing in itself - immigration officials (yes, in many countries) often seem to think that they're being paid for being asses - it's the pat-down search (after entry refusal, by the sounds of it, so they can hardly say that they were concerned about what she'd be bringing into the States) and the fingerprinting. That's where it all gets deep into the creepy zone.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Situations like that confirm my belief that most comic book folks should map out in advance a firm yearly circuit of national/international cons to attend so they can air freight the books & merch to their hotel early then fly into town a couple days early.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

And given how many people get through no problem is this really a problem with the country or this one particular crossing point? Regardless, this isn't really the place to discuss such things is it?