2017-04-04 Felt like I was wearing nothing at all

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

Re: 2017-04-04 Felt like I was wearing nothing at all

Post by Eisu »

Hey, all that I said was as a question, I didn't say it was definite that they didn't return home yet before Sandra puked on Alex. I mean, I'm not the writer of the comic, that's all Dave. I'm just saying that there's still other possibilities. (though, in my head, as co-conspirator of this webcomic, they're still on the island and they flew Alex in toot-sweet cos of private jet and shit that Domenico has easy access to)

Even if all that Cammi was saying is in order, she also said that the puking happened the next day. So the flight is still a pretty short flight for them to straight away get to working on the body painting and have time to get some photoshoots done right afterwards so Sandra being all pukey all the way on the plane ride because of the alcohol and hangover still make sense and not because of any food she has afterwards, so I'd say the island isn't really that far off (and not really a tropical island... that coulda just been whatever comes to mind for Sandra rather than really being on a tropical island) from Paris.

On that note, if you were to say that, "unless we see in-comic that someone is on a plane or has relocated somewhere in a time window that requires a plane, we are going to assume that no flight has taken place", then the same can be said with Sandra's pukey-ness being from the alcohol and not the food because we never see in-comic that she's getting all pukey because of whatever food she ate but we definitely see her down a lot of alcohol to make her forget her own name, so from that alone we can safely assume that her pukeyness is from the hangover and not from any food she ate.

Of course, this paragraph above is not really an argument with you tanonev, it's more with brasca, but just wanna take this opportunity to point that out as well.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Dominico and his former wife are filthy rich, what makes people think Alex did not go on a private jet? or a charter flight?
ImageImage

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Exactly.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

I would like to imagine that the island has no airport, so he was forced to arrive the exact same way Zoe and Cammie did.
Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"you shoulda seen the outfit"

I bet he has. :P

Also, no one mentioning Princess Leia Slave Outfit? Not sure if it's identical, but seems rather close.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)