Dangerously Chloe 23-03-17 Pacted With a Succubus

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-03-17 Pacted With a Succubus

Post by Cortez »

'J' wrote:
you mean besides all the people he's drugging into wanting to have sex with him right? including themselves?
The guys Teddy haven't made the moves on Teddi, much to her disappointment.

Teddydid say all the guys were complete gentlemen in their dates. So at least the normal level of pheromones don't make them want to have sex.

Brux

Post by Brux »

Call me racist or whatever, but comedy must really be the only reason why Tandy assumed Abby was the succubus, instead of Pandy - you know, the only one with an obviously different skin tone in the "family"?
Also, why did Tandy assume Chloe was Teddy's cousin, and not sister (which would make more sense - siblings are more likely to live with each other than cousins)? For a moment I thought that maybe she gained access to his family records, assuming the school has them, and learned that he doesn't have a sister around his age... but then she'd also know about Abby, and that prevent her from making the Abby-as-succubus hypothesis.

You know that saying about a "a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"? This comic bombards us with plot twists wrapped in contrivances inside idiot balls. Not really an analogy, I guess.
*slithers off to lurk some more*

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Pandy having a different skintone doesn't prevent her from being a cousin or half sibling though. Or adopted for that matter.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Regarding the criminality the pact etc., I'm a little hazy on rules and such in this universe but do Gabby and Tandy (and affiliates) need a reason to hunt "monsters", or can they just go after them when they find them?

Brux

Post by Brux »

Cortez wrote:Pandy having a different skintone doesn't prevent her from being a cousin or half sibling though. Or adopted for that matter.
True, but it still makes her more immediately the odd one out of the whole "family". Then again, this is a wacky comic strip, I guess expecting regular logic from it is a bit of a stretch.
*slithers off to lurk some more*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Man, someone sure likes to take sexy shots of Pandy... Unless, of course, that is what Pandy is perpetually doing. and I had to grin at Abby doing all the work.
edisnooM wrote:Regarding the criminality the pact etc., I'm a little hazy on rules and such in this universe but do Gabby and Tandy (and affiliates) need a reason to hunt "monsters", or can they just go after them when they find them?
Well, as far as has been told us, AA students are kind of indoctrinated that cryptids are evil and a danger to humans, so hunting and killing them seems right to them. On the other hand, we have never at least in MC, seen such an actual cryptic hunt.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)