Dangerously Chloe 20-03-17 Under Her Thrall

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 20-03-17 Under Her Thrall

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Tandy and Gabrielle come to an incredible hypothesis about Teddi's sway over themselves and others! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... her_thrall

Lokitsu

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-03-17 Under Her Thrall

Post by Lokitsu »

Okay... the girl on the bottom right isn't creepy at all.
:-o

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

It's a creepy how accurate that Teddi doll's face is.

Also, since Teddy still doesn't know about the pheromones, he's going to be really confused the next time he sees those girls.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Nitpicking, but assuming the pheromones are of a single-target variety, it might be more accurate to say they have become "Teddi-curious" rather than bicurious.

And at the same time, shouldn't the pheromones wear off eventually? I recall Chloe's flying heart bombs getting washed off by water, though presumably Teddy's defensive pheromones are more resilient.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Tandy and Gabrielle's friendship is close enough that they share clothing, and they apparently wear the same sizes. It also seems that the curriculum at Artemis is pretty thorough, they've all but figured out Teddi is part succubus.
Varanus wrote:And at the same time, shouldn't the pheromones wear off eventually? I recall Chloe's flying heart bombs getting washed off by water, though presumably Teddy's defensive pheromones are more resilient.
I dunno. Teddi's pheromones only affects anyone in close proximity to him, whereas Chloe's pink bombed an entire school at once. Yet, hers washed off like you said, while Teddi's aren't (judging by the girl in the shower). I'm not sure what to make of that either.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Though they could also think it's part of the pact. They might think Teddy asked for that in the pact or it's "the catch" demon wishes tend to have.

I mean, they both know he used to be a boy and i'm not sure they're thinking he used to be an incubus.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yes, is more like "teddi-smitten" than getting the Bi-Bite
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Which makes me wonder what would happen if Lacy got a whiff.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

@Cortez: Well, she already had an opportunity to...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Yeah, but the defensive pheromones seem to be of a higher potency.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Varanus wrote:Nitpicking, but assuming the pheromones are of a single-target variety, it might be more accurate to say they have become "Teddi-curious" rather than bicurious.

And at the same time, shouldn't the pheromones wear off eventually? I recall Chloe's flying heart bombs getting washed off by water, though presumably Teddy's defensive pheromones are more resilient.
Depends. Maybe that's the difference between the defence-type and the lure-type - the defence-type permanently warps the target outta shape, regardless of whether they were attracted to women before or not, so that they never want to attack again (...in theory. Anyone else see that episode of Buffy?). The lure-type just need to get the guy (and only guys - Brooke wasn't affected) in feeding range.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

They've been schmeckledorfed.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

So, we went from 'Pheromones seem to be geared towards males' and 'Pheromones work on people attracted to girls' to what is potentially 'pheromones work on everyone and can make anyone want to bang you.'

Basically, yeah, 'if they weren't bicurious before, they are now' feels more like a tad creepy, if you ask me.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Well, it's really more like they're curious about Teddi specifically, rather than genuinely bi-curious. And the effects are no doubt temporary. So belay that creepy for now.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gotoh wrote:Tandy and Gabrielle's friendship is close enough that they share clothing, and they apparently wear the same sizes. It also seems that the curriculum at Artemis is pretty thorough, they've all but figured out Teddi is part succubus.
Yes, they make quite a team. They're more equal partners than Faith and her 2 lackeys and don't have the infighting that plagued Melissa and Cerise's coven. Although I have to wonder where Amelia fits in since she was a part of their group too.
Gotoh wrote:
Varanus wrote:And at the same time, shouldn't the pheromones wear off eventually? I recall Chloe's flying heart bombs getting washed off by water, though presumably Teddy's defensive pheromones are more resilient.
I dunno. Teddi's pheromones only affects anyone in close proximity to him, whereas Chloe's pink bombed an entire school at once. Yet, hers washed off like you said, while Teddi's aren't (judging by the girl in the shower). I'm not sure what to make of that either.
This might not bode well for Naomi. Even though Gabrielle took off wearing one of her sheets that bed of hers probably got a good dose of pheromones too. Naomi hates Gabrielle, but not enough to wash or burn those sheets until she can see if she can get some alien DNA from it. I hope she wears gloves or she might be having some Eenappropriate shower thoughts next.