Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

18-03-17 One problem though

Post by Giz »

Jackass Mask

Re: 18-03-17 One problem though

Post by Jackass Mask »

Don't worry Lynn, I'm sure it will fail in a hilarious fashion.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Looks like Maura is moving in on Gary.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah. Presumably, because he's a passable-looking guy and she's got nothing better to do. It's arbitrary, but not impossible, I guess. Let's face it, subtract the total gormlessness and bad posture that were Gary's curse at the start, and he's not even that unlikely a babe magnet. Tall, slim, polite...

Now, in most settings, all Maura would be doing at this point is flirting a little. This being Ma3, though, there is a 75% chance of new swirly image (or two) within a dozen strips. Of course, if Zii's move on DiDi fails and the swirly does what the swirly does in the next room, Zii will end up feeling like a confused idiot.

We also note the censor shower effect at full blast.
Last edited by Spidrift on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Spidrift wrote:Yeah. Presumably, because he's a passable-looking guy and she's got nothing better to do. It's arbitrary, but not impossible, I guess. Let's face it, subtract the total gormlessness and bad posture that were Gary's curse at the start, and he's not even that unlikely a babe magnet. Tall, slim, polite...

This being Ma3, there is thus a 75% chance of new swirly image (or two) within a dozen strips. Of course, if Zii's move on DiDi fails and the swirly does what the swirly does in the next room, Zii will end up feeling like a confused idiot.

Honestly it is a little surprising how much Maura and Tess appear to get friendly with relatively random guys. I mean there's no reasonable reason why they would be starved for attention/affection other than them being very sportsy and a little on the silly side (nothing that big in MA3-verse in my eyes). Maybe they just spent so much time training they didn't have any time to do actual social interaction with their prefered sex partners.

... Also apparently Zii's completely under the Didi effect, I regret to say, which will play out in one of three ways, none of which I'll think I'll particularly enjoy.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Maura and Tess seem to get their friendship and emotional bonding from each other, while being quite solidly hetero. So I guess it makes sense that they treat males kind of lightly, as amiable sex objects rather than serious relationships, and just take their fun where they find it, with any good-looking guy who comes along - which, in the Ma3-verse, leads to lots of activity.

Their conversations with each other over Sunday brunch after a good Saturday night must get pretty scorching.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

We all know Zii is an operator, but damn! That was quick! :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:Yeah. Presumably, because he's a passable-looking guy and she's got nothing better to do. It's arbitrary, but not impossible, I guess. Let's face it, subtract the total gormlessness and bad posture that were Gary's curse at the start, and he's not even that unlikely a babe magnet. Tall, slim, polite...

Now, in most settings, all Maura would be doing at this point is flirting a little. This being Ma3, though, there is a 75% chance of new swirly image (or two) within a dozen strips. Of course, if Zii's move on DiDi fails and the swirly does what the swirly does in the next room, Zii will end up feeling like a confused idiot.

Now that you mention it, i can see that possibly being where this is heading.

And yeah, my favorite thing about the swirly is Raamyah getting a new swirly image and the characters reaction.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

lordoffiling wrote:We all know Zii is an operator, but damn! That was quick! :)
Well, she hasn't actually accomplished anything yet...

Incidentally, "Let's get you out of those tear-stained clothes" would normally be a blatant line to the point of stupidity, but I'll bet that DiDi cries profusely enough to make it reasonable.
---------
Spidrift

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Apparently DiDi is too upset to notice ZIi groping her butt. For anyone else I'd raise an eyebrow in scepticism, but given DiDi does everything big. I can see her being too caught up in mourning her lost relationship to see something that probably happens to her pretty regularly.

DrWhoAR

Post by DrWhoAR »

I LOVE it!

This is SO priceless, I love all the dynamics at play here. It is great the way things are developing here, and I can't wait to see where they go.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

LegendaryKroc wrote:Apparently DiDi is too upset to notice ZIi groping her butt. For anyone else I'd raise an eyebrow in scepticism, but given DiDi does everything big. I can see her being too caught up in mourning her lost relationship to see something that probably happens to her pretty regularly.
It looks like a very light tap - it probably just feels like a guiding touch in a slightly misjudged place.

Plus, yes, DiDi. The woman who wasn't phased by a complete stranger sticking her head in her cleavage, in public.
---------
Spidrift

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Cortez wrote:

Now that you mention it, i can see that possibly being where this is heading.

And yeah, my favorite thing about the swirly is Raamyah getting a new swirly image and the characters reaction.
yes, AND at same time confuse Didi too, as she will be reminded that not long ago she was eager to go for Gary, as he keeps getting girls to an orgasm, and she saw him as the one man who could do it to her.
ImageImage

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Cortez wrote:Looks like Maura is moving in on Gary.
Maura coming on to Gary is hilarious.
I'm sure, though, that Tess will drag her out of the house soon enough.
Last edited by Vitocap on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

LegendaryKroc wrote:Apparently DiDi is too upset to notice ZIi groping her butt. For anyone else I'd raise an eyebrow in scepticism, but given DiDi does everything big I can see her being too caught up in mourning her lost relationship to see something that probably happens to her pretty regularly.
I'm sure that as far as DiDi is concerned, butt-groping or breast-fondling is just friendly skinship between girls.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.