2017-03-07 Who to interrogate first

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: 2017-03-07 Who to interrogate first

Post by BlairFan »

Mr. Bee wrote:That's certainly one way to pump him for information.
Mr. Bee, That's the way to put it!
:)) :)) :)) :))

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

it's a highschool in 2017(ish); is there anyone there who doesn't like videogames? they aren't exactly a niche interest these days.
Yet still, I live...

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

I really shouldn't need a wall chart to sort out all the characters for a wacky sex comedy. Though, not seeing either of the two villains for more then a year probably didn't help.

Anyway.

Calling it now: Cristophe gets super interested in Jean. Then gets super disappointed to find out that Jean is a girl.

... ... ...

And then they fuck anyway because it's like Eloise and Nadine are using the infiltration of the High School as a chance to have some care free, no feelings attached sex with whatever strikes their fancy. (Also, it's extremely obvious that Cristophe is bisexual.)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, that would be nicely Shakespearean, I agree. (Except that Shakespearean heroes were obliged to have more serious problems with the sense that they might be bi.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

If Jean could demonstrate a convincing interest in gaming, maybe. Otherwise, Christophe is more likely to just allow himself to be seduced. Though it would be quite funny if done in such a way that he continued to think Jean was a dude.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

bejammin2000 wrote:And then they fuck anyway because it's a Pixie Trix Webcomic, where everyone has sex with everyone else and the orientation don't matter!
I took the matter into my own hands to fix my own post.

Ahem.

As for "Jean" and Christophe. Iunno. I just really see the big reveal as being a non-issue. Eloise comments about not banging and then Christophe grabs her by the wrist and is all: No one said anything about that... aaaaand kiss.

But I'm a sucker for Sweet on Polly Oliver.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Spidrift wrote:Well, that would be nicely Shakespearean, I agree. (Except that Shakespearean heroes were obliged to have more serious problems with the sense that they might be bi.)

Hmmm, I suppose Christophe could be the Prince of Denmark in disguise. >.>
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

bejammin2000 wrote:It's honestly been a while, but I can't remember. Is this the not quite lesbian that wants to ruin Sandra's career, but is actually going after Lavali because she doesn't know.

Or is it the not quite lesbian that's going after the two video game geeks that geeked out when Sandra told the game dev out because of reasons I can't quite remember because it's been a while since we saw them?

Edit: Never mind. Sandra has TWO not quite lesbians that are after her, one going through Lavali, the other through Alex. Got it. Also, is Lavali the only character that's not a complete... uhm... what's the word? Sex crazed nymph?
Lav seems plenty sex crazed. She seems more than willing to sleep with any woman she considers hot, she's just shy. :p

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Is there no pure incorruptible waifu in this entire universe!?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

God, how I hate these people...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)