Dangerously Chloe 19-01-17 She Hit Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-01-17 She Hit Me

Post by 'J' »

Alexander Collins wrote:Question: if and when Chloe finally has her V-card punched, will this void the contract with Teddy since it's purpose was to get her laid?
no, the contract was for him to get a girlfriend in exchange for his soul. chloe's biological need to fuck a man to death is a separate issue that just happened to conveniently coincide with his making the contract.
Yet still, I live...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

TJgalon wrote:I am not sure I am following the logic right, but I think it her lack of sex and more so, sex with teddy that causing her to be sick. She need it for energy and that why teddy trying to find a guy who can surive a night with her.
As stated above, her need for sex in this case is separate from regular feeding on energy. She can eat energy just fine without sex, but a virgin succubus has to have sex by a certain age or her body will literally start to tear itself apart.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Man, someone really has anger issues...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Dave Zero1 wrote:
Cortez wrote:If they never hit Teddy, how come one of them talks about having pounded Teddy before?

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/comics/dc20161121.png

Also, i wonder at what point Tandy will decide to step in.
they never hit him in the face. it comes as a shock to be hit there with malice moreso than when say Laci slapped him.
heh, that makes his whole 'bullied by the best' line even more amusingly naive
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

TJgalon wrote:I am guessing it more like bully fear, more then auctal bully hit.

Also she should call the cops, that assault.
It is and while the attackers would lie about it and provide alibis for each other Teddi could really turn up the pheromones when going to the police and get some sympathetic officers willing to bend the law to make their lives miserable.

Sometimes I think the naivety and stupidity is for the sake of plot convenience. Teddi definitely shouldn't have said that and she should've stuck to the sidewalk instead of getting pushed into an alley since they'd be unlikely to use violence when there are witnesses.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Problem is Teddi still doesn't know about the pheromones.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

I am unsure why they are mad at her. it the guys who said yes, and bug her for the dates?
"Somebody just stake me now"

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

It's called being territorial. Up until recently the hot guys belonged to the popular girls. Now there's Teddi encroaching on their territory.

Also, shit just got real, yo. We jumped right outta lighthearted comedy into back alley ass whoopin'.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

First Degree Assault - 10 to 30 years, even life.

2nd degree (not common) - 7 years.

3rd degree - 2 years, county jail. Though 1 year in jail and 3-4 years probation is common.

Or teddy could defend himself "The Boys" comic style
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

though as i been joking about it too, they are highschool kids, and so age need to be taken into it. at most it be a lot less, and talking to parents i bet.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Depending on how far they go, I'd think probation and like 80-100 hours of community service.

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

"Wait! I should have said that different"

Yes. Yes you should.