Dangerously Chloe 12-01-17 Are You Suggesteeng Sorcery

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Maechris

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-01-17 Are You Suggesteeng Sorcery

Post by Maechris »

You know, it may just be me, but wouldn't Chloe-fied Teddy be considered attractive enough by some folks form them to be interested even without the pheromones playing a part?
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Maechris: Not unless the usual 'inflato boobs = hot' schtick is in play.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Don Alexander wrote:I'm immediately reminded of West Side Story.

*snipping fingers*
That would be painful. And going around snipping people's fingers is generally frowned upon in polite society.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:I doubt these women are lesbians, only because they're not throwing themselves at him. Women do seem to be affected, and the only human women who have been around him since the change are Naomi, Triana, Lacy, and Tandy. Triana and Lacy are clearly straight, Naomi is probably straight, and I think Tandy is straight? She was singled out for "resisting Faith's influence," and she's one of the few MC characters I can't recall getting up to anything...

Yeah, so I'm going with my first guess of "football team has a type."
I realized what Naomi was referencing in the last panel.

Maechris wrote:You know, it may just be me, but wouldn't Chloe-fied Teddy be considered attractive enough by some folks form them to be interested even without the pheromones playing a part?
Possible (I'm expecting one of them to say just that), but the ones with girlfriends wouldn't become stupid/brave enough to openly chase Teddi in such a gossip-heavy place such as a highschool.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:I'm immediately reminded of West Side Story.

*snipping fingers*
That would be painful. And going around snipping people's fingers is generally frowned upon in polite society.
I tell you, man, these streets are MEAN!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Yeah, they'll do anything to stop people snapping their fingers.