Webcomics.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Webcomics.

Post by 'J' »

i think it's meant to be androgenous, but for me it just kinda shifts back and forth from panel to panel
Yet still, I live...

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Jeph invariably refers to them as 'they'. They also call themselves 'we'. So, either a non-binary narcissist, or a collective.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I vote for collective.
Creepier that way.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Maybe even a predatory collective where they consume each other until one is dominant. But thats stretching the realm of predictions.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm sure they're predatory, but not towards one another. After all, they have the whole world to take a big bite out of.

'J'

Post by 'J' »

well damn, Complains just keeps going to pieces at the worst of times, doesn't he?
Yet still, I live...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Today on Twokinds...Ever see a dragon blush?

This is why you don't look at peoples memories Reni!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Dr McNinja ended today :(
Yet still, I live...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

thats unfortunate :| i have a lot of catch up to do with it
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Now taking bets Emily actually destroyed Bubbles' bad memories in Questionable Content.....

That, or Corpse Witch erased them instead of locking them away.... or she hid them better than expected.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

And what about Gunnerkrigg Court? Will the people of the forest now assault the court en masse.... or vice versa?
Last edited by Error of Logic on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I get the feeling Bubbles and Faye won't get the chance to disassemble Corpse Witch.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I wouldn't imagine so. Corpse Witch has survived as long as she has for reasons- probably very unpleasant ones. I would hope, at least, that Bubbles can give her the finger when she quits.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I hope Corpse Witch hasn't disassembled Jeremy while Bubbles was gone. :-/

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Considering her reaction when whatever command she TRIED to send didn't work. I don't think she had a chance to do anything. She was still secure in the knowledge that the "Encryption" was still in place.