Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

07-01-17 In turn she helps me in mine

Post by Giz »

LegendaryKroc

Re: 07-01-17 In turn she helps me in mine

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I wonder where this will go. I mean, Kiley just said she doesn't love DiDi, which means Lynn may yet have a chance if only DiDi could be convinced to put this "relationship" behind her. But in my experience, seldom do the best-laid plans hold up for very long in this comic, and most people in the MÀ3 verse are not that sane or reasonable.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I think Tess and Maura will do what they can to direct DiDi's attention to Lynn, but somehow her focus will be shifted to Roxie. Of course things can't go perfectly for Kiley so something is bound to happen to complicate her life once DiDi breaks up with her.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Yeah, i can see her moving on to Roxie too. Though i do wonder how the Didi/Kiley "breakup" would go down.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, Tess and Maura have at best been slow to note the shear weirdness of the Kiley-DiDi relationship. DiDi claims they're lovers; Kiley claims it's a therapy thing. But of course they're too busy engaging in women-beware-women joke bitching to notice.

And talking of which, isn't Kiley being uncharacteristically rude with that "I'm sure that you can relate" line?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

'You don't like having small tits?' I LOL-ed so hard! :))

Maura's innocent bluntness is so refreshing. No beating around the bush - just, comes out and says it. Tess' response to it just adds to the humor.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

Spidrift wrote:Well, Tess and Maura have at best been slow to note the shear weirdness of the Kiley-DiDi relationship. DiDi claims they're lovers; Kiley claims it's a therapy thing. But of course they're too busy engaging in women-beware-women joke bitching to notice.

And talking of which, isn't Kiley being uncharacteristically rude with that "I'm sure that you can relate" line?
I'd say that Kiley has an unspoken "... whenever you are around Didi" added to her comment, and it's just fine.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Could be, and makes sense @Continuity. It did strike me as odd, Kiley saying that, seeing as how both Maura & Tess are... ample(?) enough ["average" seems awkward or rude in that context, to me] I do like Marua & Tess's relationship, as wacky as it may get from time-to-time. Definitely BFFs.

If the conversation changes to what Didi was needing therapy with, this could get downright mean... or juicy. I hope Kiley will be able to keep confidentiality; but considering her 'stellar' therapy ethics, I don't hold out for her to. Plus, the plot would get more interesting if someone else could lure Didi with an orgasm. But first, Kiley & Didi have to break up... which will be a minor miracle in its own right considering the torch Didi is carrying for Kiley and Kiley's inability to 'just say no'.

Thanks for the Maura truth-blurt - very funny.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

That smack you just heard? That would be Tess's palm applied with considerable force to the back of Maura's head. :))
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I think that would not be a smack, that would be a sound like striking a hollow object. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Kiley has small breasts, but Maura has a small brain, which in my opinion, is far more a misfortune. :-?

SlightlyMostly

Post by SlightlyMostly »

Spidrift wrote:And talking of which, isn't Kiley being uncharacteristically rude with that "I'm sure that you can relate" line?
Kiley behaved somewhat similarly towards Peggy in this strip and this one but she apologized immediately afterwards.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

True, good point - but she was clearly freaking out there, Peggy called her on it, and she apologised. Here, she was just casually rude and everyone took it as normal. Though an implied "when you're around DiDi" would indeed cover it, I guess.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.