Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Spidrift

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-01-17 You are a Mish Mash

Post by Spidrift »

Why? The world is fully of movies and comics and great art which leave troublesome stuff just out of frame. We know it's there; the fictional world continues to make sense. Magic foam makes no sense.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Y'all remember he's still in highschool, right?
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yes. Teenage boy. And?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

The foam doesn't seem so magic that it bothers me. The physics of the bubbles staying in place isn't something that I dwell on. A character nude, naughty bits obscured by a bit of scenery, is different from one shown only from the neck up but claiming to be nude. "Show don't tell" is a rule for a reason after all. Bubbles serve the same purpose in a bath that foreground plants or long hair might serve in others. It also means that there's always hope for uncensored versions in the books as the art is already done.
I suppose that's why it's a matter of preference. Are the bubbles unusually dense and sticky? Sure. Is it something that draws enough attention to itself to be distracting? Maybe, maybe not.

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

Dr. Jamming wrote:Are the bubbles unusually dense and sticky? Sure.
That's because they are a mish-mash of soap bubbles and succubus bubbles, with a dash of reaper bubbles thrown in. You can't expect them to behave like normal bubbles do.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Dr. Jamming wrote:It also means that there's always hope for uncensored versions in the books as the art is already done.
I think I must disappoint you there, but this comic, despite being raunchy, is PG-13. The book versions will be identical.

It's Ma3 where the book version will be uncensored, but that comic is rated R on a general basis.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

I find it funny that bare breasts are considered not suitable for children despite that most of them have interacted orally with them, while a scythe to the brain is perfectly fine.
If this censorship is imposed by advertisers, I applaud the writers for finding creative ways to "imply" Teddy's self exploration while technically staying within the guidelines.

And speaking about detachable showerheads, I have found that everything is detachable if sufficient force is applied.