Dangerously Chloe 29-12-16 Like a Thousand Fireworks

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 29-12-16 Like a Thousand Fireworks

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Pandora knows what's causing that funny feeling Teddy has around guys. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _fireworks

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-12-16 Like a Thousand Fireworks

Post by Varanus »

Ah, well that does explain how smoothly he's transitioned into getting comfortable with romancing men.

But now I'm worried just how far the succubus aspects will go. What if this becomes the same kind of virginity problem Chloe is having?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

So Teddy can go one step further, and consume all of her former tormentors! :D

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Ooh, ooh! I know what Teddy can do!

He can go full incubus and they say that once you go full incubus you never go back. =))

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Question for the ladies in the audience: given most of you are unlikely to be succubae, how many of you find Teddi's description of the sensations accompanying her first kiss relatable?

Because Pandora is a lying dog of the female persuasion a lot of the time and I don't trust her explanations. =_=

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yeah, giving what Chloe and pandy told Abby about "birds and the bees" succubus style

is hard to see Pandy's assessment reliable
ImageImage

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Error of Logic wrote:Question for the ladies in the audience: given most of you are unlikely to be succubae, how many of you find Teddi's description of the sensations accompanying her first kiss relatable?

Because Pandora is a lying dog of the female persuasion a lot of the time and I don't trust her explanations. =_=
For me it was like waves of intense warmth combined with butterflies and an extremely fast heartbeat. But that he could feel like that sounds pretty legit! At the very least, he was into it, but had no basis to know immediately because...no experience in his former body?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Error of Logic wrote:Question for the ladies in the audience: given most of you are unlikely to be succubae, how many of you find Teddi's description of the sensations accompanying her first kiss relatable?

Teddi shouldn't trust Pandora, but even if she is telling the truth it's difficult to make any predictions about the body Teddi has. He didn't just change genders, but is now a hybrid of 2 supernatural species. What Teddi feels could be a side effect of being a succubus as well as a reaper.

I'm also curious to know if they use a special kind of bubble bath with suds that cling to particular parts of the body to make this comic PG-13.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

That bubble bath is standard issue for webcomics. I'm still trying to learn the name of their supplier.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

They sell well beyond the world of Webcomics.

(Mandatory tvtr*p*s warning.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

UnsightlyWalrus wrote:Ooh, ooh! I know what Teddy can do!

He can go full incubus and they say that once you go full incubus you never go back. =))
But you should never go Full Incubus!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)