Dangerously Chloe 12-12-16 My Fanfic is Coming True

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Mackus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-12-16 My Fanfic is Coming True

Post by Mackus »

People forget its Teddy were talking about. The same who blushed and acted all reluctant when girl wanted just to take a peek an offered him a quick handjob.
The same Teddy, who it this very comic went through some sort of shock just from reading fiction about to him having "backdoor adventures".
And his recent reaction to Kimmy suggests that his orientation, which was consistently depicted as one of straight male, wasn't changed with his shape.
So.... no. Considering that Teddy is likely fully aware, that even if he took one for the team, his dates performance wouldn't be of any help in determining that they could survive Chloe... Unless we actually read "Teddi" say or think something to effect of: "I'm gonna get me some man-meat!", I am gonna go with "he wants to know if they'll treat Chloe right."

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

oh boy.......................... Pandora is a dilemma made flesh
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Mackus wrote:People forget its Teddy were talking about.
*We're

And yes, it's Teddy whom we are talking about and it was Teddy said that she'll go as far as he needs to. To both help Chloe and to make sure any boy she picks is someone that can actually survive sex with Chloe.
Varanus wrote: We don't actually know that though do we? All Alchemy claimed was that it was "not a switch" and we never got any more details regarding if she didn't want to do it with Chloe in a male body as she got upset and ran away without further explanation. Indeed the fact that simply being around Chloe made her turn male in the past suggests the opposite of what you are saying.

Respectfully, it seems you have not been paying attention. Because she only turned male once and was clearly uncomfortable with it and every other time she has interacted with Chloe and crushing on her, she has remained in her female form.

We've seen that being around Chloe doesn't automatically make her change.

Also , remember that Kimmy she prefers being female and identifies as such. She says as much that in that exact moment you are referring to.
Maechris wrote:you apply your views on people with gender identity problems and sympathise with the incarnation of death who by all stretches of imagination should have a vastly different perception of gender than humans do.
Except if you've actually read this Webcomic, you'd know that Kimmy's gender identity is something she brought up herself. I'm not "applying" anything, i'm going by what the character has stated.

And again she was clearly uncomfortable the one time we saw her turn into "Al".

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

*And* she also said she's not the best person to ask about gender binary and what it's like 'not being a girl', since these concepts don't fully apply to her, when she first met Chloe and transformed into said male form. She even explains outside folks' perception of her can alter her gender.

I might be more keen on trying to understand if and how much it might've actually been uncomfortable for her if she showed a single care about the comfortability of others with what she says and does outside of her hack-hack-reap-reap duties. And if I wasn't in the habit of trying to think where non-human sentients differ from humans every time rather than projecting humanity on them; Chloe doesn't even understand human concept of pregnancy and we're not talking about cootie-patootie-will-drain-your-life-force-on-kiss-kiss-requires-male-energy-but-somehow-always-has-bi-adventures-because-everyone-is-bi succubi here. This is *death*.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Pandora's idea of dialogue makes my brain seize up.... =_= Eeergh!

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

That's how you know it's the "good" kind of bad fanficion. ;)
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Pandora is the Queen of Yaoi.
;)

Castamir

Post by Castamir »

rogermart wrote:Pandora is a devilish version of Zii...
Yeah, Pandora is a devil, but I still think it's Zii who's the evil one.
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I actually wonder if this will go toward a "HIV treatment" kind of thing. Teddi having sex with others, not Chloe, supplies Chloe with a certain amount of energy which does not cure her but delays the inevitable, perhaps to a point where it becomes manageable and fades into the background for a while.
Cortez wrote:
Other than the fact he specifically wished for a girlfriend, and every single time his preferences are mentioned, girls are mentioned, no, no we don't. Though I would mention girls are mentioned a *lot*, and never once has Teddy referred to any man as attractive in any way, unlike with women.
He's never said they were unappealing either. He never said he wasn't into guys. So again, you're assuming a lot.
Um... :| Are you really saying here that unless a person (well, a fictional one in this case) has clearly stated not only that a) they are attracted to one gender (which Teddy clearly has, as Maechris writes), but also clearly state that they are b) definitely not attracted to the other gender, you just assume they are fully bisexual??

Let's just say, it seems to me we live in different worlds...

And, yes, I'll admit, there WAS such a situation in the early days of Ma3 when Dillon figured out Matt was bi (and had thought he was fully gay) and Matt wondered that Dillon was not actually bi (but 100% totally megagay :P ).
Zorlond wrote:*glances at fourth panel, does double-take* Waitaminute... Orders? Invoices? Are they saying this is a full-scale production gig?
Okay, flag on this play, I've lived with an actual author. There is no way Teddy could not notice an operation of that scale, or be dumb enough to not ask what it's all for. He'd be literally tripping over boxes stacked in the hallways because there's nowhere else to put them.
Well, my impression has been that Teddy's parents are pretty well off and they have a big house. You could give Pandora a decent-sized room all by herself in which others rarely ever enter.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Don Alexander wrote:[
Um... :| Are you really saying here that unless a person (well, a fictional one in this case) has clearly stated not only that a) they are attracted to one gender (which Teddy clearly has, as Maechris writes), but also clearly state that they are b) definitely not attracted to the other gender, you just assume they are fully bisexual??

No, it means that until the state their orientation, i'm not going to assume. Because you know what happens when you assume things.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Cortez wrote:
Mackus wrote:People forget its Teddy were talking about.
And yes, it's Teddy whom we are talking about and it was Teddy said that she'll go as far as he needs to. To both help Chloe and to make sure any boy she picks is someone that can actually survive sex with Chloe.
But does Teddi actually thinks this is as far as it would have to go? Or is she just assuming (like most people with "cunning plans") that it's going to be easy?
Her reaction to fanfic re-assures me, that no, she didn't though it'd go that far.
And I am still unsure how her having sex with prospective boyfriends helps her estimate whether they can survive Chloe. Note from cardiologist could help more: "unlikely to expire from too much sex!"

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Forget too much sex. They need to be strong enough to stop Chloe from straight up ripping them to shreds.

Petrucio19835501

Post by Petrucio19835501 »

I can't help but notice that the bookcase behind Pandora has too books/boxes labelled invoices and orders. I'm curious to know if that means that she's being honest about her "readers" wanting more and if that means that (gasp) she is actually earning money to contribute to funds for the household by writing and selling her fan-fics.
Though I know that considering Pandora, she would most likely being earning money for her own uses and vices. ;)

It is also possible that reading her writings might scare Teddi off of the whole plan altogether. lol

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

At the very least she is likely even more reluctant about going to first base and beyond.