Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Cortez

Re: 2016-11-04 Mom and dad are arguing again

Post by Cortez »

ilionebamo wrote:
Cortez wrote:
Except Cammi said she's into Sandra.
But she also has already a negative answer.
This is just a friendly exchange for giggles.
Wrong again, Sandra was into the idea until she remembered she had a boyfriend. That's not a negative answer.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Cortez: 'Thanks, but no thanks' is still a 'no'. It's just a nicer way of saying it.

So it was a negative response, despite Sandra initially getting into it. She even emphsized it twice, right before Cammi got out of the shower.

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Cortez wrote:
Dorgengoa wrote:You know, people who consider each other friends will often flirt with each other for stuffs and giggles. It doesn't always have to be a sign of something further.
Except Cammi said she's into Sandra.
I was referring more to Sandra's side of this, actually.
This is getting out of hand.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I think we established sober Sandra is more-or-less straight and vanilla while drunk Sandra is kinky and omnisexual?

I mean, not only she totally panicked with Didi, she also seemed highly confused and mildly uncomfortable bathing with Cammi once she understood the reasoning, too, even if she overcame it. Plus, well, she *does* have a boyfriend.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The "Sandra talking to herself" Kickstarter bonus strips established that quite explicitly.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Maechris wrote:I think we established sober Sandra is more-or-less straight and vanilla while drunk Sandra is kinky and omnisexual?
Sandra was sober when she was in the shower with Cammi though. She was also getting into it and only stopped because she remembered she had a boyfriend.