2016-11-01 Civilization would make her less shy

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Gotoh

Re: 2016-11-01 Civilization would make her less shy

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:He got winded chasing Sandra around so my money is on Zoe again.
Sex and sprinting are in no way comparable.

Even though he lost, Domenico still wore Zoé out, which is why she could barely walk afterwards and fell asleep in the back of the limo. Plus, Tatiana implied that he's usually the who wins. She told Sandra she'd seen them go at it before and was confident he couldn't lose - until it actually happened.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Spidrift wrote:
Azrael wrote:Everyone bugs out and Lavali gets left on the island.
But how do they bug out? What sort of extraction have Zoé and Cammi arranged? Are they relying on piggybacking on Domenico's arrangements, or have they scheduled a No-Landing Extraction?

She contracted Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore for extraction? :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Osaru Sensei wrote:... is this going to lead into another bout of "aggressive negotiations" by which I of course mean "Hatefuck of biblical proportions" again?
*take a basket of popcorn in case something like this happens*

While thinking about what will happen if Domenico wins, I'm more interested in both of them losing, if that's even possible
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@rakedan: Well, Cammi's there, so it's a possibility. She even asked if Sandra needs a rescue. So what's to stop her from running off with Sandra, while Domenico and Zoé are busy trying to outshag each other?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Well, a combination of the parachute arrival and the size of the airdropped box Lavali found says that the plan is not to be in and out in five minutes. And it isn't as if Cammi's limo is right there for her to drive Sandra off.

IOW, they could leave Dom & Zoe to it, but probably won't be going any further than the beach house "tonight".

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Gotoh wrote:Domenico's line in panel 2 (i.e. "I can coax performances from her that you cannot") has me thinking that, at some point, he's gonna end up shagging Sandra. Possibly after a shouting match between him and her, while she's drunk, over her refusal to pose nude. Basically, the classic 'one thing lead to another, then: BOOM!' type scenario.
I dunno. He's a drama queen but pretty serious about work, and screwing your models is not very professional. It's more of a creator/creature relationship than a sexual one. He spent the afternoon with three naked girls (or almost naked) on a beach and has only the photoshoot in mind.

(He's also not correct since he could not actually convince Sandra to do the nude photos, which is the performance he's talking about)

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Cresset wrote:I dunno. He's a drama queen but pretty serious about work, and screwing your models is not very professional.
Domenico isn't professional, he's a flake who happens to have an eye for talent. But he quickly forgets his own prospects and it's been established that he's given to his whims. Which is why he hires other people to keep him focused.

Besides, I'm not talking about him pouncing her. I meant her pouncing him. When Sandra's drunk, she speaks freely and she's prone to just about anything.
Cresset wrote:He's also not correct since he could not actually convince Sandra to do the nude photos, which is the performance he's talking about.
He nearly succeeded, 'til she remembered she was sober.