Post by Giz »

Passing Through

Re: Magick Chicks 16-06-16 Two Melissas - pg 9 of 10

Post by Passing Through »

Can they merge please? And stay merged?

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

They won't be able to attend two schools at once if they stay merged.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

nilof

Post by nilof »

The ending is pretty obvious at this point. Knowing that she would have shot her if the clip wasn't empty, Evil Mel will say "Mel, you're the greatest!" to good Mel and they'll be BFF again for a while...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I knew Good Mel would overthrow the the Sultan on her own. Even without the wand, she is still a badass.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I am happy to see Magical Girl Melissa kept up with Tiffany's lessons.

I do so hope Hecate-brand Hatorade-Melissa has a villainous BSOD that her counterpart is actually willing to kill her and becomes more... pliable for a while. I don't expect it, but I would love to see it. =_=

brasca

Post by brasca »

I must say the Barabra Eden look suits Melissa.
Cortez wrote:I knew Good Mel would overthrow the the Sultan on her own. Even without the wand, she is still a badass.
Just try telling that to Gotoh. We're probably going to have to argue that point for the next few weeks. 8-|

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Meh. The fact that it makes no sense never stopped a comic writer.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I guess amongst all those heroics, she never found the time to change clothes. :P

Also, that is not an Uzi. Though I do like the word "Oozie" :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Maechris wrote:They won't be able to attend two schools at once if they stay merged.
And why is that a problem?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

...why do Anatasia and Dakota looked pissed at Melissa's return? Shouldn't they be happy to see her - safe and sound? (yeah - Melissa smashed in the door; but, she's alive and well - which should be more important).

I seriously question whether this was intentional or if the artist is just unable to have the characters properly emote to a situation.
brasca wrote:
Cortez wrote:I knew Good Mel would overthrow the the Sultan on her own. Even without the wand, she is still a badass.
Just try telling that to Gotoh. We're probably going to have to argue that point for the next few weeks. 8-|
But how would he be able to deny that Melissa is perfectly capable of defending herself after today's submission? No one came to her rescue - she rescued herself (as well as the other wives) and disposed of various threats on her way back home.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

From my perspective, Dakota was looking like a borderline psychopath for most of this comic :D
Passing Through wrote:
Maechris wrote:They won't be able to attend two schools at once if they stay merged.
And why is that a problem?
Melissa wants to attend her old school (because it has boys and because she liked it), but her friends are apparently stuck in the all-girl's school, and only fully safe there for as long as she remains the student body president.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:
Just try telling that to Gotoh.
I never said she couldn't. We were debating a different subject.
Maechris wrote:Melissa wants to attend her old school (because it has boys and because she liked it), but her friends are apparently stuck in the all-girl's school.
Cerise and Jacqui went back to CH with her. Light Mel only stayed at AA so she could finish serving her term as student council president and run for re-election.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

No, Lissa and two return to the monster school, and Mel goes to artmis, because that way she stay student presdient, and able to influnce them, mostly so they don't try to kill cerise for her act on them, and other I belive.
"Somebody just stake me now"

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Wouldn't good Mel still know magic?