2016-02-23 Finer details

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2016-02-23 Finer details

Post by Don Alexander »

She needs to work more on herself, then. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Orangedragan

Post by Orangedragan »

I honestly have no clue what's going on in this story anymore.
I'm Irish, and I just wanted my sig to have this shamrock smiley in it. %%-

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Umm, I don't know much about wrestling, but it all seems fairly clear to me...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Umm... Spi...
Orangedragan wrote:I honestly have no clue what's going on in this story anymore.
It's very simple. Eva is going after Zoe, but is going after Sandra to go after Zoe, but is going after Lavali to go after Sandra to go after Zoe. Lavali is the sister of Alex, who Eloise, aided abetted and gender-shifted by Nadine, is going to school with to identify to go after Sandra, partially over her boyfriend Pierre who has no idea Sandra nearly cheated on him with Cammi who works for Zoe. Meanwhile, Nadine is looking askance at Christophe who, as a result of an unguarded comment made by Marie when playing games with Alex and Penelope, thinks Alex is bi since Penelope mentioned it to him and may have a crush on Alex. The aforementioned Marie, who now works with Sandra on mo-cap, definitely has a crush on Alex, but thinks Sandra is a lesbian and tried it out with Ingrid, only to crash'n'burn, but Ingrid still wants a threesome with Marie and Alex. Also as a result of Zoe's machinations, Sandra is having to properly work for a living and is rooming with Tatiana, a would-be-domme who has a crush on Domenico, their mutual boss and Zoe's ex-husband, despite being in a committed relationship with Yualia. Oh, and despite not liking each other very much, Zoe & Domenico occasionally f**k-as-fighting to see who "wins".

See, simple :)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

All correct, aside from the spelling of Yulia. And for those of us who keep track of the plot of, say, Scary-Go-Round, yep, simple.

Though yes, the mention of wrestling was a brain fart on my part.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Wrong comic, I think, Spidrift. :P

But anyway, I wonder what Eva told Lavali about herself that her and Lukas' actions in this strip were necessary. She claimed to be waitress at this (Café? Bar? Restaurant?), I get that part, but what else lies inside the apparent cover story she has created for herself?

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I hope we'll have more of this cute waitress ! :x

I'm impressed by Lukas' ability to immediately seduce the café's boss, it's like he has some magic power. :|

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Why do I have this feeling that the waitress is going to be noticed by some agent at the restaurant because of what she's wearing, and get "discovered"? :))

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

themacnut wrote:
lordoffiling wrote:At least cute waiter girl got a dress that costs more than she makes in a year out of it.
She doesn't seem too happy about it though. Probably because the dress doesn't fit her nearly as well as it did its original owner.
However, the waitress' clothes seems to fit Eva perfectly, or at least snugly enough to pass as normal...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh, the wickedness of Eva! It just about boggles my mind!
< _ >

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

It boggles mine too.

Cresset

Post by Cresset »

Panel 3 is kind of hot.

I dunno if this shy girl disguise is a good idea after giving the exact opposite impression in the club, though.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Lavali will probably assume she was dressed that night for clubbing. Compare what Lavali was wearing then and now.

It makes sense to get a disguise since Marie would immediately remember her from the confrontation with Zoe although she'll still think Lavali is cheating on Sandra if she sees them together so there's plenty of fun with mistaken identities.