No Friday Strip

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

No Friday Strip

Post by Spidrift »

I guess that Easter weekend in Catholic regions gets a bit disrupted.

I do like the way that Ruby's character has developed in these chibis and doodles - playing along with the game these days, but still a little bit long-suffering.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: No Friday Strip

Post by Azrael »

Slap that ass, Ruby. :p
sdb20160326easter.png
sdb20160326easter.png (132.51 KiB) Viewed 27395 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I guess Dillon is still out... Oh, wait, wrong plotline!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:I guess that Easter weekend in Catholic regions gets a bit disrupted.

I do like the way that Ruby's character has developed in these chibis and doodles - playing along with the game these days, but still a little bit long-suffering.
Dillon shaking his bottom doesn't really do it for her. A shirtless Julian dressed as a bunny getting ready to hop on him is a different story.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not sure that Ruby has any kind of furvert tendencies. That just doesn't seem like her style.

The core joke with Ruby's sexuality is that she's worried and sometimes in denial about 100% vanilla, mainstream inclinations. She'd be very perfectly happy with conventional sex with some good-looking guy with a bit of muscle definition and decent manners. And yet she was worried that this made her weird.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Dillon only has a pair of ears and a cotton tail. He couldn't be further from being a furry. I'm referring to Ruby's penchant for yaoi.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

In truth, I imagine that Ruby's annoyed look here is less about Dillon waving his butt at her than it is about her being stuck in a chicken costume with an eggshell on her head. She may well quite like Dillon's butt, though she'd probably call the tail superfluous - but she wouldn't volunteer to dress up herself.
---------
Spidrift

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I like cute chibis. :)

otakursed

Post by otakursed »

Well, now it's Tuesday. And no strip. Did the crew live up to the full three days, unlike the carpenter king, and need true recuperation?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The Tuesday strip migrated to Wednesdays a few months ago, and seems to be lodged there.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But they forgot to change the "T+F" to "W+F".
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Don Alexander wrote:But they forgot to change the "T+F" to "W+F".
But I thought it was Monday & Friday ;)

http://www.pixietrixcomix.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I remember that as well - that was even longer ago...

Anyway, Wednesday strip IS up!
ImageImage