Dangerously Chloe 21-03-16 Your blood is haunted

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 21-03-16 Your blood is haunted

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy wakes from his nightmare to find out it's only just beginning! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... is_haunted

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-03-16 Your blood is haunted

Post by Alexander Collins »

X_X %-( No...No... I do not like where the direction is going. Teddy needs to turn back to normal now.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Azkins

Post by Azkins »

Now I'm wondering if this means Teddy can fix this by going 'full incubus' one day, assuming that they find another way to void the pact first?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

He wasn't turned into a succubus, so he can't become an inccubus. Like llast time he just has a human female body.

At least Teddy is looking at the bright side. Though he's going to need a new identity.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Well... do recall that the actual effect of Chloe's blood is to give him shape-changing powers. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/manly_as_ever

The key is for Teddy to gain control over it - then he should be able to change back.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Ooops. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

pbfhdude

Post by pbfhdude »

And again just like EC we have a male character forced to be female which is supposed to be 'funny'. Why is it always a likable male character picked on in EC/DC/MA3?

So we've had both Ace and Teddy forced to be women and looks like as with Ace Teddy is going to be forced to spend an extended amount of time as a woman' (Cause living with a body you don't feel right in is funny right?).

And a few strips back we had a character with gay parents who had pretty much been brainwashed into thinking they were gay (what many anti-gay groups claim is the 'gay agenda').

Anyone else noting some issues here?

p.s. Also again Abby is proving to be a HORRIBLE person.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

FuzzyFace wrote:Well... do recall that the actual effect of Chloe's blood is to give him shape-changing powers. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/manly_as_ever

The key is for Teddy to gain control over it - then he should be able to change back.
But only into a body similar to Chloe's, but nothing beyond that.

Also, it really starting to seem like Abbey doesn't care about Teddy. Even Pandora is showing some tact.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Giz & Dave do love their gender-swap shorties, don't they?
Yet still, I live...

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

pbfhdude wrote:And again just like EC we have a male character forced to be female which is supposed to be 'funny'. Why is it always a likable male character picked on in EC/DC/MA3?
So that we will care about what happens to the victim. In this case, despite Abby's nastiness, it doesn't seem to me to be played for laughs. The first time was because it was obviously temporary.
Cortez wrote:But only into a body similar to Chloe's, but nothing beyond that.
Why do you say that? All we know is the ability to shape-change, and Chloe has clearly shape-changed into body's that don't resemble hers. As a succubus, of course, she has the limitations that changing to male is called going "full incubus." We don't know if that applies to non-succubus Teddi.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Because that was established last time, remember? It's why Teddy couldn't just change back into his male body and had to wait until the effects of the blood wore off.

All the Blood does is make him look like Chloe.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Look again at the comic I posted. Chloe says, "My blood gave you my shape-shifting power. But you've got no control over it yet, so it's defaulting to my form."

Logically, then, Teddi should be able to gain control over it and pick a different form.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

People are saying that since Teddy has Chloe's blood, he will learn how to shape-shift. As interesting as that would be this is Pixie Trix comics. All of the male characters are cursed with Parker luck.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Cool, sorta call it, but great twist still.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Yeah, this looked likely after last strip. But given the chapter title, I could see Teddy not being stuck as half-Chloe, but ending up *randomly* shapechanging for a while.