24-02-16 Open and honest

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

worldshaking00

Re: 24-02-16 Open and honest

Post by worldshaking00 »

WTG Junhan!
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Haha wow wasnt expecting that one! Alright, get it Jung *thumbs up to the both of them*
Maechris wrote: So, Junghan's magnificent attitude apparently extends to the bed side of things, and Ramona seems quite taken with it or him in general. While whispering a 'yaoi pull list' into one's ear is a tad... borderline, I'm glad someone had a satisfying sexual encounter that didn't turn anyone semi-psychotic and wasn't the source of issues and problems for months afterwards.
You know you've got a point, has any character??????? Umm....Zii with that kid's mom lmao?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, yes, there's that settled.

Though I always had a sneaking suspicion that if Jung was much like the people I've known in reality who he seemed to resemble, he probably had a working sex drive. Being plump and snarky doesn't rule it out, at all.

Believe me.

Though I've mostly got the padding under control.

Also, Dillon remains a tiny bit crass about Ramona, despite being repeatedly tapped with the clue stick. At this rate, she'll end up slapping him down as often as Ruby. And Ruby is now getting a bit of the reassurance that she needed; turns out that Ramona and even Dillon aren't total twits on this topic. If she takes the advice about honesty and openness to heart, Saturday night may not be a completely embarrassing emotional disaster.

Oh, and her brain had really shut down in panel 1. I googled "lgiSTikBkL" and "IgiSTikBkL", and didn't find anything. That's exceptional.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[Flash from Zootropolis]
HA......HA......HA......HA.......ha.
[\Flash from Zootropolis]

No, seriously, I laughed like that. :D

This is an AWESOME revelation! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Now, will the conversation move onto Jung's costuming thing, and thereby give Ruby ideas?
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Jungham taking a girl's virginity in his mama's basement.

Sounds like a very "risqué" ABC Afterschool Special! :p

brasca

Post by brasca »

Frostbite wrote:Dang, and here I was hoping that Jung was asexual...well this works too :-bd
Maybe he is. Asexuals still want companionship and for the sake of their partner be agreeable to sex it's just not a primary interest.

Well we knew a few weeks ago the mystery person in bed with Roxie wasn't Junghan, but this pairing seems more realistic anyway.

Hopefully, Ruby will take this advice because I can see this whole thing going off the rails in so many ways. It's possible that Andy's next level is quite innocuous and sexless which might be both a relief and disappointment for Ruby.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

My guess is that they Ruby and Andy may end up in bed together - with Andy thanking Ruby for the idea.
---------
Spidrift

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

HOLY FRAK!!!! :-o
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Never underestimate the power of…
YAOI.
;)

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

I just squeed like a fangirl! Way to go both of you! <3
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

Brux

Post by Brux »

I almost mouth-sprayed my beer all over the desk.
OK, I'm very surprised, but I guess it was unavoidable. Nobody remains celibate in the Ma3-verse :D
*slithers off to lurk some more*

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I can understand why some people seem a bit disappointed that nobody gets to be asexual or celibate in the Ma3 universe, but for me, there's a larger positive message here: even in the Ma3 universe, not everyone has to look like a gym-toned athlete or a genetically perfect cheerleader to have a good, satisfactory sex life.

In fact, two plump geeks appear to have managed a sexual relationship with more style and competence than most of the underwear models and soon-to-be-rock stars who make up most of the cast.
---------
Spidrift

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I thought we were given that message with Zii. :p

Though, should be noted, would a one night stand be considered a sexual relationship? I ask, because, we have no idea what her relationship with Jung is. Just that she had her first time with Jung and she found it great and so every poster is all "Yay Jung! He's the man!" Of course, they could have easily written that she didn't care to have those books spoken in her ear, then would they be all "Awww, Jung what were you thinking?" :p

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Well, looks like Dillon's mind is officially blown.