Games You're Currently Playing

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Adamas

Re: Games You're Currently Playing

Post by Adamas »

Ravenhull wrote:Never played any of the Fallout games (except Fallout Shelter) before, so still getting my bearings... You feel pretty strong in that armor you can get early on until that Razorclaw shows up...
IIRC they still have the "Legacy" pack which has all the games except for 4 on sale, and the oldest three are REALLY cheap on Steam or GOG. They're more Baulder's Gate than FPS/RPG the newer ones are.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Adamas wrote:
Ravenhull wrote:Never played any of the Fallout games (except Fallout Shelter) before, so still getting my bearings... You feel pretty strong in that armor you can get early on until that Razorclaw shows up...
IIRC they still have the "Legacy" pack which has all the games except for 4 on sale, and the oldest three are REALLY cheap on Steam or GOG. They're more Baulder's Gate than FPS/RPG the newer ones are.
And not really spoiler-y but, I just got to where I meet Maxsom and he is a DICK!!!. He almost makes me wish I'd wiped out the Brotherhood in FO3. (but now I wonder what happened to Lyons and the Pride?)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

The set you get at the start for the armor is pretty basic, you can get some pretty amazing pieces and upgrade them wiht some pretty nice mods.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Gotoh wrote:By this time, next month, I'll (finally!) be playing 'Xenoblade Chronicles X'. I've reserved a copy of the SE and the hardbound edition of the official guide. :)
heard they turned off the breast slider for the US
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

today while I was playing FO4 ,In the same encounter calculation system that can stick 3 legendary supermutants into an area smaller than the average inner-city parking lot. I fast travel to Sancturary to find it being attacked by a Legendary Radscorpion. (How the bastard got into my old house, where the beds for half the settlers are, I have NO idea :-o ) So after about 10 minutes and using every grenade and Molotov I've got to kill the thing, I travel back to my office at the Castle to have the lovely sight of a SECOND Legendary Radscorpion and a Legendary Mirelurk Hunter breaking my turrets and proceeding to assault each other in my Tato patch. :(( Thank goodness I used a Welcome Mat to move the travel point to inside the office I would've been arthropod food.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

thats hilarious. hope there were no fatalities of settlers and soldiers.

i fought a deathclaw over the same spot of land for half an hour at low level, then when it dies a legendary rad scorpian launches out of the ground over the spot we've been fighting for

also ran into a war between raiders, gunners, children of atom and mirelurks. in a field full of mines and cars.

They blew each other up and i picked up the remains.
ImageImageImage

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

More repairing Castle's turrets and the garden. For Sanctuary Half the fight was moving the turrets so they'd shoot the Radscorp through the doorways (I usually put turrets on the corners of roofs so things like Yao Guai and such can't break them so easily..) I'm still trying to figure out how it got IN when it couldn't get OUT. Since I stationed all my companions at Castle it should've been a harder nut to crack than it turned out to be. :p

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

i place turrets in advantageous angles inside buildings around the beds.

I've heard you can get infiltrated by Synth who look like settlers and are called it too. They damage turrets and kill your peopple
ImageImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Tenjen wrote:
Gotoh wrote:By this time, next month, I'll (finally!) be playing 'Xenoblade Chronicles X'. I've reserved a copy of the SE and the hardbound edition of the official guide. :)
heard they turned off the breast slider for the US
True, not that it matters to me though. All I care about is the story and the gameplay. :!!

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Tenjen wrote:i place turrets in advantageous angles inside buildings around the beds.

I've heard you can get infiltrated by Synth who look like settlers and are called it too. They damage turrets and kill your peopple
Interesting. I hadn't heard that. But in my pre-war Sanctuary house the only firing line is down the hall so there's not much room for a turret. (That and I think the reason it was a Legendary was the fact Sancturary's Defense was 40+

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

For those playing skyrim, check out Molag Bal's Inferno. An adventure mission pack designed in a join effort by the greatest modders in the community
ImageImageImage

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Finally playing Dark Souls 3 after staying away from it for a couple weeks. OMG the rage. THE RAGE! That moment when you lose 50k souls and go straight to them to recoup, and an enemy stands between you and your souls, and then uses an insta-death move you weren't aware of.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

JTheCreator wrote:Finally playing Dark Souls 3 after staying away from it for a couple weeks. OMG the rage. THE RAGE! That moment when you lose 50k souls and go straight to them to recoup, and an enemy stands between you and your souls, and then uses an insta-death move you weren't aware of.
That reminds me of the Diablo 2 moments where you died and had to go back to your corpse that is surrounded by a boss and/or a dozen monsters.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Checking out Pokemon GO...cool concept ruined by server issues. I'll reserve judgment for now.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

i see it as a WIP. They'll develop it better and better over time as the bugs are revealed and it stays popular.
ImageImageImage