Eerie Cuties 18-08-15 Far better accommodations

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Eerie Cuties 18-08-15 Far better accommodations

Post by wiseguy »

how you figured that the principal looks like a doll? the only dolls I remember were ones of the 3 girls and the one of the academy principal
ImageImage

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Well, there goes my theory. Too bad, it would have been hilarious to see the comments section erupt.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

the principal in the http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/ma ... l_-_2_of_2 has the "helmet like hairdo" and has a big mouth, but nothing to indicate FOR SURE that she looks like a doll
ImageImage

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Well I don't think it could have ended much better. :ymapplause:

Here is hoping that EC will comeback sooner rather than later.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:How do you figure that the principal looks like a doll?
We only saw a close-up of her, but she does seem to be a doll. Instead of a chair, it looked more like she was on a shelf. It doesn't guarantee the CH principal is a doll, but it's possible.

Tython

Post by Tython »

That or the doll is simply a communication device in which to contact Melissa and co.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if you talking the link I gave, for me it looked like a blurry view(intentional by the artist) of the back of a leather executive chair
ImageImage

Tython

Post by Tython »

Could be a placeholder for the real/final design. For example in the manga Flame of Recca the artist/writer uses a generic character design for certain characters that are only appearing in flashback prior to there grand reveal.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:if you talking the link I gave, for me it looked like a blurry view(intentional by the artist) of the back of a leather executive chair
In the link you used, the first panel shows a close-up of the back of the CH principal's head. In the third panel, you can see it's the same hair.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

and? you want a human to have wigs and change them while talking to the girls?

or if you took that "back of leather chair" was "The hair", I did not, was talking the blackish thing that is by bottom part of the word bubbles and below it

you one who said for you it is not a chair but a shelf
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:you one who said for you it is not a chair but a shelf
What're you on about? :-\ I never said we actually saw her on a shelf, I only said it looked like she was on a shelf.

i.e. the angle made it seem as if the CH principal was seated on something above the Hellrunes. So my guess is, it might've been a shelf. Kinda like the doll that's in the AA principal's office.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

With Lamia gone, Blair outlived his usefulness anyway. Though he wasn't very useful in dealing with Lamia.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Gotoh wrote:
wiseguy wrote:you one who said for you it is not a chair but a shelf
What're you on about? :-\ I never said we actually saw her on a shelf, I only said it looked like she was on a shelf.

i.e. the angle made it seem as if the CH principal was seated on something above the Hellrunes. So my guess is, it might've been a shelf. Kinda like the doll that's in the AA principal's office.
for me by the grey on the black hair, what you say is a shelf is back of executive chair, and she is leveled to same height as Mel in panel 1, plus in that strip and previous one the 3 girls always kept eyes pretty much leveled when looking at principal, never "up toward the shelf"

and let's say "you are correct" that it is a doll, just like what the AA principal has and the 3 girls have(well, technically, Cerise has an "action figure" and not a doll)

that would mean that the principal was not actually there, and it could be anyone, even a guy "pretending to be a Lady"
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:for me by the grey on the black hair, what you say is a shelf is back of executive chair, and she is leveled to same height as Mel in panel 1
  • 1. I'm not referring to the grey mist (or whatever it is) in any way.
  • 2. The CH principal doesn't seem level with the Hellrunes in panel 1.
wiseguy wrote:let's say "you are correct" that it is a doll, just like what the AA principal has, that would mean that the principal was not actually there, and it could be anyone, even a guy "pretending to be a Lady"
Or, it could mean she's a possessed doll, like Blair. But that's one of many things we'll probably never know the answer to, until the series returns.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

but I am, I position her eyes by that grey patch on the hair

and you assuming principal and the 3 girls are same height

the perspective shown for me is accurate if Principal is 6'4" and the girls are 5'4" to 5' 7"

and most people in executive chairs put the chair at the "highest point possible" so it would be more likely to look down at ones they talk to

another case where BOTH of us have valid points and we just disagree on our own perspectives of the situation
ImageImage