Post by Shouri »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 14-08-15 This dream role

Post by Azrael »

sdb20150814.png
sdb20150814.png (100.01 KiB) Viewed 9660 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Oh yeah, that guy.

I didn't like him in Ma3, so I wonder if I'll hate him here as well? He seems to be as equally delusional as Dillon, as well almost as big a selfish bastard as Matt.

A dangerous mix.

I had thought that Ray might show up, which he might since there's still time, and Dillon would have to jump on the grenade to keep Ray away from Nathan. But Jordan....hmm...

*kicks back and prepares to watch*
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Heh. 50% called it. I thought it'd be Ray who Dillon would be competing with, which would have had its own plot dynamic - but no matter, we get Jordan back instead.

(Of course, Ray might still walk out of the inner door, leaving a smirking Nathan behind him.)

One notes that Dillon tries to suppress his conscience for unfair advantage, while Jordan is actually playing fair at this point.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

...how is it that Dillon hasn't clued in yet that, if Nathan isn't gay, then he's - at the very least - bi?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:(Of course, Ray might still walk funnily out of the inner door, leaving a smirking Nathan behind him.)
FTFY. :P

Yeah, this audition will really be asstounding. Ass yet, it is completely unclear who will win, butt it will be a battle for sure. A battle full of fanny! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Can I grab a crossbow and just shoot Nathan?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Heh. 50% called it. I thought it'd be Ray who Dillon would be competing with, which would have had its own plot dynamic - but no matter, we get Jordan back instead.

(Of course, Ray might still walk out of the inner door, leaving a smirking Nathan behind him.)

One notes that Dillon tries to suppress his conscience for unfair advantage, while Jordan is actually playing fair at this point.
I wonder if any other actor acquaintances we have met before on Menage a 3 will show up at this audition.

I also noticed the tag says Jason not Jordan.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Artemisia wrote:Can I grab a crossbow and just shoot Nathan?
I'll supply the bolts.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Sadly, there are no crossbow bolts capable of breaching the fourth wall into the Ma3-verse. Even if there were, you'd be denying Dillon a job opportunity. Not that I care about that, but I know some of you actually like Dillon.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:...how is it that Dillon hasn't clued in yet that, if Nathan isn't gay, then he's - at the very least - bi?
I think that Dillon now has a pretty good idea what Nathan is, really. He's contemplating saying that Nathan is "not gay", not because he really believes it, but because that might sabotage his rival's chances. And he might be able to excuse that to himself because Nathan says that he's "not gay", and it's usually considered polite to allow people to choose their own labels.
brasca wrote:I wonder if any other actor acquaintances we have met before on Menage a 3 will show up at this audition.
We've not seen that many. I don't think that the guy who played Green Arrow and the woman who played Harley Quinn ever got name tags, or much in the way of characterisation beyond "smart enough to know when to walk away" and "fancies Matt" respectively.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Ray somehow finds a way to get role without going down low? or would he decided to go down low just to get opportunities?
ImageImage

sparky

Post by sparky »

I also noticed the tag says Jason not Jordan.
Maybe that's code for "Little Jordan" or "Little Dillon"? :ymdevil:

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:Ray somehow finds a way to get role without going down low? or would he decided to go down low just to get opportunities?
Ray is ambitious, but I do not think he would go that far. However, if Nathan has some knowledge of his relationship with Amber and Dillon he might give him the roll to get some leverage on them.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

No, I don't think that Ray would just turn round and offer his butt at the first hint of that being the price of the starring role. He doubtless has some pride, and he's far from totally comfortable about the bisexual side of his personality as yet. Though another evening of practise-kissing with Dillon may have moved him along a bit.

But if Nathan has very good gaydar, or just decided to drop a few hints on the off-chance, and if Ray naively mumbled something about being able to play a gay character because he can understand those feelings a bit... Nathan might move in and start a process of seduction, leaving Dillon with the interesting and unaccustomed task of saving a handsome guy from turning gay before Nathan closes the deal.

One would also maybe see Amber torn between her wish to hang onto Ray and her instinctual tendency to treat sex as a means to and end.
---------
Spidrift