Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Giz
Site Admin

11-08-15 What looks good on a man

Post by Giz »

Spidrift

Re: 11-08-15 What looks good on a man

Post by Spidrift »

Honestly, Ruby needs a BOB if not a flesh-and-blood boyfriend, and soon. She's tying herself up in knots, getting overheated, and now she's suffering twinges about someone she knows very well she can never have - and not just because he's a safe option. I kind of wonder if that's going to be her next plot strand, though the matchmaking nonsense may have to be sorted out first.

Actually, it'll be interesting to see how Ruby reacts to further contact from Andy. She was previously all "he'll just want to get into my pants, and I'm not interested in boys" - but she can't really kid herself with the last any more, at least not without looking stupid even to herself.

It's also interesting that Dillon now sees Ruby as having a good eye. And - hmm - are we going to see Ruby telling Andy that his bow ties make him look like a refugee from the 1950s?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

now............if Ruby dresses as Rudy, and asks out Dillon.......... :-\ ................ :-? ...........:-j ............... 8-} ...................... :-??
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

I think that will remain her fantasy outlet for now, but she certainly got some ideas talking to Angel. Moreover, her yaoi interest has evolved to the point that she does not bother to disguise it from Dillon. Playing match maker for Julian might be the only other distraction she has.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, my...
[/Takei]
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

^What he said. ;)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

To be honest, that looks like a Disco suit from the 1970s! :))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

For what kind of udition is this ? :-o
Also, it seems like Ruby suffers of nosebleed now. ;))
Clearly she will need some sextoy soon...or maybe she find too risqué for her ? In fact I wish Kiley would be in this comic for once. She could do miracles with Ruby for sure.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bambikles wrote:For what kind of udition is this ?
I'm sure that some acting jobs call more or less openly for good-looking guys. Dillon may be trying too hard, but, well, Dillon.
Bambikles wrote:Clearly she will need some sextoy soon...or maybe she find too risqué for her ?
She'd find it horribly embarrassing to admit, especially if Amber was within ten miles of her location at the time, but I suspect that after her conversation with Angel, she could persuade herself it was okay. It's just ... stress relief ... and better than letting any man get his hands on her. So that might be an option.

Though given her current shortage of funds - well, maybe she'll just take some long showers while everyone is out. She hopes.
Bambikles wrote:In fact I wish Kiley would be in this comic for once. She could do miracles with Ruby for sure.
Given that Ruby's problems would be incredibly simple to solve if she just admitted to herself what they were, I doubt that we'll ever see her in private conversation with Kiley. It would short-circuit her characterisation.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...I don't think I've ever heard it called "cleavage" before, but I can't for the life of me think what it is called... about forty years out of style in this part of the world, isn't it?

(...The Designer doesn't count. Hoff is eternal.)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

SPARKLY!
sdb20150811.png
sdb20150811.png (90.29 KiB) Viewed 8774 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:...I don't think I've ever heard it called "cleavage" before, but I can't for the life of me think what it is called... about forty years out of style in this part of the world, isn't it?

(...The Designer doesn't count. Hoff is eternal.)
You've never heard the word "cleavage" ever, or just not when referring to a guy? If the latter, it's Dillon. He's feminine. Makes sense to me.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Well, of course referring to a guy. Cleavage on women is very much not out of style.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

I know it's been said in many ways in as many times, but Ruby got her hormones less kick-started and more fired out of a fucking cannon.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.