Eerie Cuties 03-06-15 Could not have all of me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

dragondeathlord

Re: Eerie Cuties 03-06-15 Could not have all of me

Post by dragondeathlord »

ok I just needed to post this thought, Layla was really always reincarnation of the queen but wear she had the soul the Memory/Mind was not there and trapped in her sister and when she got it it tried to take over.. But If that's the case what if Mr Boodles is around?I.E. Normal reincarnation.. You know someone who looks Harmless but Deadly who can not Explain it but wants to be Layla's best friend? Tiffany could she be Mr Boodles???!.... I mean it be her luck, she goes to find out who her past life is, thinking Vanhelsing or a Great Monster Hunter Beowulf and finds out shes Mr. Boodles... :-o Just had to share that thought...
Last edited by dragondeathlord on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:Ace is not "seeing", he is dreaming
Ace wasn't asleep, he was talking to Brooke right before the first vision came.
wiseguy wrote:the before Brooke's slap vision was right at the time that Blair merged with Ace, and part of lamia asserted herself ON NINA, so it can be read many ways
We know Blair had nothing to do with the visions, because he wasn't aware Ace was having any. And we know Nina wasn't behind it, since she didn't know about them either. The only ones who knew were Ace and Lamia.
wiseguy wrote:and let's say he could keep tabs of what was happening in the real world att the time of the slap(even if at that time part of her was in layla and another part was in Nina), she sure had hard time understanding today's world ;)
She doesn't need to understand how tumblr works, to know when someone's about to be slapped - since the former has nothing to do with the latter.
dragondeathlord wrote:Tiffany could she be Mr. Boodles???!
I doubt it, since Lamia said Kade reminded her of Boodles.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Spidrift wrote:Good heavens, no. Everyone knows that it's eternally September 1993.
Always wished I were old enough to agree... at first just because I wished I were older, then... well... cf. Little Lamia.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

we are jumping around from the Slap vision to the "just the 3 of us" vision, we are not in same wavelength in some things

slap = definitive vision as Ace was awake, we just do not agree if it is from Ace's mind or from lamia herself at not full strength and manifested AT THAT TIME in Nina

just the 3 of us at park = you see it as vision made by lamia, I see it as most probably as Ace's dream as he was "sleep" while Blair took control of the body, not a vision

Blair and Ace can have separate dreams but I feel secured that Ace's subconscious even when Ace proper is sleep can sense Blair actions with Ace's body

AGAin, at time of slap vision, "Lamia" was not fully whole, part of her was with Layla, part was with Nina

and you are ASSUMING the slap vision was with Lamia (the writers never tagged lamia, they only tagged Brooke, Seth and Ace) and remind you again, at time of slap vision, lamia was not whole yet

you taking your hypothesis as facts

and maybe we shouldn't ask the writers, they might want to not reveal yet the exact facts for a future storyline and thus say "no comment"
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:we are not in same wavelength in some things
'cuz you're going on about things that have nothing to do with the original question.
wiseguy wrote:just the 3 of us at park = you see it as vision made by lamia, I see it as most probably as Ace's dream as he was "sleep" while Blair took control of the body, not a vision
A person can have visions regardless whether they're awake, or asleep. They're called "visions" because they're either 'seeing' what was, or what will be. According to Lamia, she was showing him both ('the past we shared and will share again'). But that's assuming she was telling the truth.
wiseguy wrote:I feel secured that Ace's subconscious even when Ace proper is sleep can sense Blair actions with Ace's body
Despite the fact Ace hadn't been aware of Blair taking over his body to follow Laymia and Brooke to the park? :-\
wiseguy wrote:you are ASSUMING the slap vision was with Lamia (the writers never tagged lamia, they only tagged Brooke, Seth and Ace) and remind you again, at time of slap vision, lamia was not whole yet
Using that logic, you'd argue fade-out girl was two different people, just because she wasn't tagged the first time we saw her either.

The woman in both of Ace's visions had the same hairstyle, gown, and general features. Had it been someone else the second time, Ace would've said so (i.e. 'who're you?')

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Conscious Ace sometimes knows what subconscious knows(usually by dreams, sometimes hypnotists were able to get what the subconscious heard while they were sleep but the person itself did not remember ever hearing, at least until under hypnosis) and sometimes it never finds out but the subconscious is part of all of us

our dreams are driven by our subconscious and not by our conscious and thus the main reason we do not remember(we remember about 5% of our dreams) as the "actual us"(conscious) is not at the steering wheel but subconscious is still part of who we are, do not take this as saying subconscious is not important or irrelevant about who we are as persons
ImageImage

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop. What happens when Tia demands "Bessie" as her rightful payment... and Blair isn't in the doll...?

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@FuzzyFace: That makes two of us.
wiseguy wrote:Conscious Ace sometimes knows what subconscious knows
Show me even one time that's ever happened.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

talking mostly in general, because you and I would go around about our perspectives of the park vision(NOT about slap vision)

but many times us(in real world) wake up somehow knowing that as an example, your sister came and took the money from your wallet(as she needed 2 bucks to be able to pay the 12 dollars pizza) while you were napping, and many times we do remember dreams and the dream was shaped by what your subconscious felt

let's just give it a rest

you take it as fact that the visions(or one vision and one dream) were actively shaped by Lamia while I take it that for Ace subconsciously knew what Blair did before waking up at the park and I do not think the slap vision was all Lamia(her part inside Layla haven't yet being triggered and the only part of her that had been triggered was the one inside Nina) and we would never agree(at least until the writers say, it is so and so and we have to accept it even if we do not totally agree with it)
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Passing Through wrote:What did Nina even do? Make Layla a bit angry? This whole mind sequence was a complete time waster, she didn't need any help.
She triggered Layla's big sister instinct, the one thing that could get Layla in her ver dikinished state to resist further.

And speaking of Big sister instinct, it sems that's what Layla is channeling in how she deals with Lamia now in her head. She seems rather caring towards kids, doesnt she? Makes me wonder how she'll be when she has kids.

Still, unexpected and awesome way to finish this arc. Now, fix Ace before we go.
Seems plausible. My theory is that Lamia absorbed everything of Layla's except the inner child and when Layla counterattacked she reabsorbed all of her personality traits that merged with her. When she did she also took the matching personalities that Lamia imprinted leaving only her inner child.

I actually prefer this outcome since I was thinking Tia would do something to trap her in Blair's body.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Blair's body is right now just an empty doll and head and body are separated as far as we know

also notice that Lamia has basically the same hair style and colors as Nina
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Spidrift wrote:
Storm-forge mystique wrote:For me, the Internet date is and always will be 2003.
Good heavens, no. Everyone knows that it's eternally September 1993.
For me, it's always 21 September 1893.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I'm not getting any of these references at all... :-\

Quote removed. The DAMNed
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

That makes two of us.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage