Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

19-02-15 Quietly

Post by Giz »

Iroai

Re: 19-02-15 Quietly

Post by Iroai »

And CGG has finally gotten a name!!! And it's such a cute one too...

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

Yup ! Exaclty what I was thinking ! :)

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

And, while cute, completely void of significance to readers.

Not much new here otherwise, but a funny enough strip, and Isabelle seems quite well-disposed to Gary once more. I'm guessing that his prospects of nookie are moving back towards fifty-fifty at this point. Of course, the crucial question would then be whether Isabelle could enjoy the Swirly silently...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Finally something for the tag to stick to! :)

smoothjohnny

Post by smoothjohnny »

Oh dear.

Just pluck one string?

Quietly?

Next strip: Zii's guitar is in 4385617 pieces.

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

Zii and Zaa, a dangerous combination.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

smoothjohnny wrote:Oh dear.

Just pluck one string?
Note that Gary would be a terrible hypocrite if she said No. Though he probably ought to anyway.
Razmos wrote:Zii and Zaa, a dangerous combination.
Ooh yes - if she thinks of that abbreviation, she will insist on it, won't she? Good catch.

Now, sixteen strips' worth of backfill tagging required. Work, serfs!
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OMG SHE HAS A NAME NOW!!!!!

Oh, sorry.

:-$

i-) !!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

"Shhh!!!! everyone in the house is asleep...time to break into a musical number!"

Anyone who has seen The Pirates of Penzance would get the reference.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

And she HAS A TAG! Woo! Good chance she's sticking around.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Isabelle ? OMG, that's so KYUT !!!! :O3

But really, she cannot be older than 16 given how she acts. Would be an infallible way to cockblock Gary. ;))

eMachine

Post by eMachine »

Isabelle is a cute name for a cutie like her who is acting really cute in the last panel again.

And if she's underage I'm going to let out the biggest Kif groan complete with Kif tags.

People on here need to remember that Yuki acts and looks like a Japanese schoolgirl but physically she's 24 years old.

Kiley also looks rather young herself but she's probably in her early 20s because she's a college student.

Hell I carded a girl that was buying wine coolers at one of my previous jobs because she looked 16-18 years old but according to her ID she was 22 years old.

smoothjohnny

Post by smoothjohnny »

Spidrift wrote:
smoothjohnny wrote:Oh dear.

Just pluck one string?
Note that Gary would be a terrible hypocrite if she said No. Though he probably ought to anyway.

........Either way, man.

Something happens to Zii's guitar, who do you think Zii'll blame, Gary or this cute groupie whom she'll totally have sex with?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

eMachine wrote:Hell I carded a girl that was buying wine coolers at one of my previous jobs because she looked 16-18 years old but according to her ID she was 22 years old.
Was she named McLovina?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)