Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Shouri

Eerie Cuties 03-12-14 Listen to your big sister

Post by Shouri »

Passing Through

Re: Eerie Cuties 03-12-14 Listen to your big sister

Post by Passing Through »

Poor self-loathing, what did she ever do to them?

brasca

Post by brasca »

And she was the one personality Tia could actually tolerate. I do wonder who Self-loathing was thinking of sacrificing.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Tiff / Courage most likely.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Poor Self-Loathing... =))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Two things pique my interest about this update:
  • 1. Tia says this is what Layla's core has regressed to, due to the rest of her being assimilated. Which makes me wonder what her core aspect was like before the assimilation? :-?
  • 2. Tia seems awfully familiar with how all this works - with rogue personalities and such - which leads me to think that this isn't her first time seeing something like this happen.
The second one, in particular, further suggests that she may not be as young as she appears. After all, I doubt events of this nature happen very often. But if she's already this familiar with it, it raises the question of how many times has she seen, or done this before? Either that, or she's some sort of scholar.

Frankly, I'm surprised Nina and "self-loathing" haven't thought to ask how she knows all this at her age, and with such certainty. Tia is steadily shaping up to be one of the most interesting characters in EC.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

as you said, I think she is even more scholar than what Chloe used to be, the only certain thing is that physically,(for a succubus) Tia has not matured yet
ImageImage

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

It's not even sure she's a succubbus, her powers work very differently from all the ones we've seen until now. Tia looks more like a discord focused demon. She has the same entitled personality that Pandora, though.

Can't help but notice that even when it's representation of them and the wand isn't around, Mel still can't do what she wants with and about Tiff. Some things are immutable it seems. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Something is seriously wrong here.

Tia is becoming a sympathetic character! :-o

The whole regression thing reminds me of the end of Tron...

Tiff know her Dark Knight quotes. I hope she doesn't get burned...

Also, :)) at Layla calling Nina an old lady!

But I'll miss EC on Mondays. :( That means two days in a row with no Pixie Trix!!! :(( :(( :((
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Sadness on the update reduction. :(
brasca wrote:
Passing Through wrote:Poor self-loathing, what did she ever do to them?
And she was the one personality Tia could actually tolerate. I do wonder who Self-loathing was thinking of sacrificing.
Well the MMAA is pretty brave, she might have been expecting her to volunteer.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Don Alexander wrote:But I'll miss EC on Mondays. :( That means two days in a row with no Pixie Trix!!! :(( :(( :((
Moreover, this is the first Cverse update on any of the strips in almost a week - MC is still carooning out of control, and Chloe's missed the past three updates :(

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Finally and update, and yay Little Layla is still cute.

Say what you will about Tia, she is helping out. I ... damn need more ~O)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

No more EC on Mondays? :( :((

Also, I like Tia more now. Before she was just amusing because of how delightfully evil she is, but now she's becoming more interesting.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wiseguy wrote:as you said, I think she is even more scholar than what Chloe used to be, the only certain thing is that physically,(for a succubus) Tia has not matured yet
It hasn't been said what Tia is, but I doubt she's a succubus. She feeds on other people's discord and misery, not their love and adoration (like Chloe, for example).

And I wasn't being serious about her being a scholar. My point was, it's unusual that someone her "age" (and I use that word loosely in regard to Tia) would know all of this, because it's not the sort of thing you learn from just reading about it. I doubt what's happening to Layla is a common enough occurrence for someone to have studied and written about it. This is pretty "out there" (as in weird sh*t-o-meter) even by EC standards.

Yet, the implication is Tia has seen/done this before, to be this familiar with diving into another person's psyche and explain what they're seeing while they're there. As in, more than a few times.
Don Alexander wrote:But I'll miss EC on Mondays. :( That means two days in a row with no Pixie Trix!!! :(( :(( :((
Wait... when did they say that, and did they say why?? :-\

The C-verse comics (including VC/PMS) are my favorite and the only ones, here, that I can really get into.

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

It's at the bottom of the comic strip. Only Wednesdays for a couple of months.
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh