Re: 21-04-09 Nerf ball

Post by Daremo »

Hi Zii, look what I brought home!

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

=)) =))

I wonder, did Gary grope nerf balls and pretend they were breasts all these years?

(The handcuff on Yuki's wrist in the first panel seems to be on the outside...)
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

It's true, you can see both sides for some reason.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Asaryu wrote:=)) =))

I wonder, did Gary grope nerf balls and pretend they were breasts all these years?

(The handcuff on Yuki's wrist in the first panel seems to be on the outside...)
Fixed. Thanks for noticing and mentioning. :)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Well...what do you know...things broke Gary's way.

Sort of.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Tengokujin

Post by Tengokujin »

Wow, the neighborhood watch is really watching.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Poor Gary, the way all things in his life has turned bad, when things finally go his way, I'm not sure he'll survive.....

allen_the_doorman

Post by allen_the_doorman »

I love the tears streaming down gary's face in the 1st frame....absolute joy..

just wait till Yuki wakes up....he'll know just what "beaten like a rented mule" means!

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

This is just not Gary's day, is it??? :((

BillionSix

Post by BillionSix »

You know what? I don't like Gary.

There. I said it. I don't like him.

I want to. He's supposed to be the underdog that we all root for. But really? He's everything I have spent my life trying not to be.
And he keeps getting worse. He probably thinks of himself as a Nice Guy™ who would deserves to get laid. He's not. He's a spineless, weak-willed loser with few morals to speak of.
Today's strip was not a Three's Company type misunderstanding where he appears to be groping an unconscious girl and someone misunderstands.
The woman who screamed that he is a pervert was absolutely correct. He was sitting on the ground, happily fondling a girl's breast. Not a willing girl. An unconscious one. And of course, he came up with some bullshit "dream test" rationalization to justify it to himself, so he could still think of himself as a Nice Guy™.
And here I thought he had topped himself a few strips back when he was aroused by a sobbing woman.

I like Zii because, for all her craziness, she at least is confident and ballsy. Didi is fun beyond the "eye candy" aspect, due to her innocence and cluelessness. But Gary? A sad, desperate loser, who does nothing but wallow in his own horny loneliness, and will abandon any ethics he pretended to have just to touch a helpless girl.

Brian

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word, and unlimited power.

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

It could be worse, they could assume Gary was raping Yuki. All the signs were there. Her shriek of horror, Gary feeling up her unconscious bosom, the fact that she's handcuffed to him.

I can only imagine the situation when she wakes up. She'll accuse him of being a pervert (for what she saw in his drawing) and Gary will of course think she was talking about the tit grab, which he'll apologize for, sending her into a deeper rage.

Though, I'm sure Thursday will bring us back to Didi and Sandra. Today's strip leaves us with a nice little cliffhanger.

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Brava! And our "hero" is on the run... with Yuki on his back... ha ha ha! Her boob may as well as have been a fire alarm...

DarkKnightJared

Post by DarkKnightJared »

BillionSix wrote:You know what? I don't like Gary.

There. I said it. I don't like him.

I want to. He's supposed to be the underdog that we all root for. But really? He's everything I have spent my life trying not to be.
And he keeps getting worse. He probably thinks of himself as a Nice Guy™ who would deserves to get laid. He's not. He's a spineless, weak-willed loser with few morals to speak of.
Today's strip was not a Three's Company type misunderstanding where he appears to be groping an unconscious girl and someone misunderstands.
The woman who screamed that he is a pervert was absolutely correct. He was sitting on the ground, happily fondling a girl's breast. Not a willing girl. An unconscious one. And of course, he came up with some bullshit "dream test" rationalization to justify it to himself, so he could still think of himself as a Nice Guy™.
And here I thought he had topped himself a few strips back when he was aroused by a sobbing woman.

I like Zii because, for all her craziness, she at least is confident and ballsy. Didi is fun beyond the "eye candy" aspect, due to her innocence and cluelessness. But Gary? A sad, desperate loser, who does nothing but wallow in his own horny loneliness, and will abandon any ethics he pretended to have just to touch a helpless girl.

Brian

Brian
You have a point--though I imagine that he'll go through an arc where he changes for the better.

Borris

Post by Borris »

JMac85 wrote:It could be worse, they could assume Gary was raping Yuki. All the signs were there. Her shriek of horror, Gary feeling up her unconscious bosom, the fact that she's handcuffed to him.
But the lady on the street already does. What do you think "Au viol!" means?

And where is Gary running away like this when he's just in front of his friend's comic book store? Wouldn't it be safer (and easier) just to hide in the backstore until Yuki wakes up or Junghan finds a way to open the handcuffs? Now what are the odds that he'll end up running right past DiDi's working place instead?