15-08-14 Kiss in altogether inappropriate ways

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

TwoWayStar

Re: 15-08-14 Kiss in altogether inappropriate ways

Post by TwoWayStar »

themacnut wrote:
Ruby: *SLAP* "How DARE you take advantage of me in my sleep"

Dillon (holding reddened and sore cheek): "ME?? YOU were the one taking advantage!"

Ruby: *SLAP* "How DARE you try to turn this around on me!!"

Last panel is Dillon fleeing the bedroom holding his face, with pillows bouncing off his head and Ruby still yelling, calling him pervert and other unflattering terms.
Ha! That sounds more like Yuki than Ruby :P Ruby would likely get loud about it then realize it was HER and get extremely embarrassed. (Yuki was too unself-aware to be at fault for something)
DrAngryEd wrote:I kind of recall many people here on the forums have concurred that since she's unable to assume her own libido, she transfers those desires on others (though that might also be both vouyerism and fondess for cute kissing men, a lovely fujoshi).
I mostly agree with his, she still has this unconscious thinking of desires and things like that as "bad".

Her thinking of herself, even in a sexy dream, as "boring" is incredibly sad :(( Ruby noooo...

kouta

Post by kouta »

leftturnonly wrote:
brasca wrote:So Ruby replaces herself with a guy in her sex dreams. Wonder what Dr. Kiley would make of that.
If she looked like Matt, there'd be some big problems
Well, both Matt and "Rudy" do have a soul patch on their chins. I don't recall anyone else sporting facial hair.
I am a proper young lady who does not bite her father at the dinner table.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Seeing Dillon being afraid is quite amusing. Come on Dilli-poo, it's just a little kiss from a charming young chick. What could be so scary about it ? ;))

Genericface

Post by Genericface »

ThePonyGuy wrote:
brasca wrote:So Ruby replaces herself with a guy in her sex dreams. Wonder what Dr. Kiley would make of that.
Clearly, she's a deep-closeted lesbian.
It's already been said once, but I'd like to echo the idea of Rudy being trans gay male.

Also, hi everyone. I signed up just to say that. \:d/

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

And then Ruby wakes up giving Dillon a big wet kiss. :))

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

kouta wrote:Well, both Matt and "Rudy" do have a soul patch on their chins. I don't recall anyone else sporting facial hair.
Adrien.

By the way, I'll guess that Dillon is somehow waking up without his notorious morning wood this time.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Incidentally, I've just realised where Ruby's description of herself as "boring" may have come from.

If that is a deliberate callback and not a coincidence, it'd be interesting to see if Ruby ever brings the subject up with Dillon. He'd no doubt say that he was talking about the job search and not about her - but the job search is her main concern in life at present. Or it would be if she could keep Dillon off her neck. In theory.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.