Cassandra

Dangerously Chloe 07-07-14 Chapter 8-Chloe Kills Teddy

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 07-07-14 Chapter 8-Chloe Kills Teddy

Post by Passing Through »

Well we always knew she would.

It was bound to happen eventually, I mean how could it not?

The little girl will be sad, but alas!

Despite Chloe's predictable incompetence, the little girl's brother only has himself to blame. I mean, not only did he summon a demon in the first palce, he then went and rescued her from the angels who would have cast her into limbo for a few decades. Twit.

CFT

Post by CFT »

THE END.

Shortest Chapter ever also, only one page long. Now bring forth the first (and obviously last) print volume of DC! :p
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

:-T Hold it! :-T
That was over far too fast. I demand a 3-chapter-long (or 1 season long) recap that brought us to this point.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

brasca

Post by brasca »

And Naomi was so close to cracking the big story too.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

What a way to go though... :)

Seriously, that's a hot image, but what led to it? Did Chloe go too long without feeding? Did she sleep walk feed? It seemed like she had a handle on her succubus urges and knew how to feed without killing.

Of course we know Teddy won't stay dead, perhaps he's in that strange "half dead" state Chloe's victims from Eeerie Cuties ended up in, and we know that this state can be recovered from.

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

Okay . . . this was unexpected . . . so-o-o-o, now we have a Teddy-Goes-To-Hell story arc, ending with him returning to life, right? Right? RIGHT?????????????????????????????????

majek
BANNED

Post by majek »

Damn you Chloe, at least take off his pants first. Poor guy.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I bet Pandora is somehow responsible for this!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Okay, the last strip definitely seemed like end-of-chapter... but did anyone have THIS in the betting pool for the next one?!

And, yeah, there surely must be some flashback to come.
Varanus wrote:Of course we know Teddy won't stay dead, perhaps he's in that strange "half dead" state Chloe's victims from Eeerie Cuties ended up in, and we know that this state can be recovered from.
With the way his trousers are rumpled up, combined with her pose, it looks as though actual sex has been involved. We've never seen the results of a succubus actually having sex with her victims in this strip or EC (even the quarterback never actually got to that point before Chloe drained him - and I'm pretty sure she didn't even touch all of the pheromone mob back in the EC colour days), but from what Chloe said back in Chapter 2 (and her thought balloon when pondering if Jacqui sexing Teddy would get him off the hook), it sounds like it is invariably fatal to humans.

Plus, y'know, "Chloe KILLS Teddy". Not "Chloe nearly kills Teddy". I doubt he'll stay dead, but I'd bet he IS dead for now and she'll have to try and retrieve his soul while dodging a certain dominatrix sergeant...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Zippy wrote:but from what Chloe said back in Chapter 2 (and her thought balloon when pondering if Jacqui sexing Teddy would get him off the hook), it sounds like it is invariably fatal to humans.
Perhaps, but I can't help but cling to her wording of "you're gonna die shortly after we do it" which makes it sound like it is the contract that will kill him, not simply having sex with a succubus. Generally in series where sex with a succubus is inherently deadly the men die during the sex, not shortly after.
Plus, y'know, "Chloe KILLS Teddy". Not "Chloe nearly kills Teddy". I doubt he'll stay dead, but I'd bet he IS dead for now and she'll have to try and retrieve his soul while dodging a certain dominatrix sergeant...
If so perhaps we'll at least find out just what happens to the souls taken by succubi.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

#-o Damn it Chloe! Why you have to be all sexy!

I don't think Teddy is dead for good but stranger things have happened.

A part of me thinks that this could have been a demonstration gone bad. It might have been as simple as she was hungry and she lost control.

Whatever the reason she is going to have to go though hell to get him back and that means we might see more Lu. :ymblushing:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

CFT

Post by CFT »

Teddy's shredded shirt does imply some out-of-control situation going on indeed (and Chloe is like she's "snapping out" of a trance or something). Hard to speculate what could lead to something like this, though the Chloe voodoo doll might be part of the answer.
Varanus wrote:If so perhaps we'll at least find out just what happens to the souls taken by succubi.
It would be great if Lucretia was the one to "greet" him down there (knowing his "connection" to Chloe). :)
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Varanus wrote:
Zippy wrote:but from what Chloe said back in Chapter 2 (and her thought balloon when pondering if Jacqui sexing Teddy would get him off the hook), it sounds like it is invariably fatal to humans.
Perhaps, but I can't help but cling to her wording of "you're gonna die shortly after we do it" which makes it sound like it is the contract that will kill him, not simply having sex with a succubus. Generally in series where sex with a succubus is inherently deadly the men die during the sex, not shortly after.
The contract is weird to start with - Teddy wished for a girlfriend [the term "girlfriend" - or "boyfriend", delete as appropriate - is rarely applied to "one who has sex with someone once for mercantile reasons", even without rapid death to follow]. Given that these things generally apply literally - i.e., hell has to adhere to the letter of the contract, even if not the spirit of it - Teddy would have a good case in a devangelic court for having been cheated. I can't see any way things could be contrived so that a single "five minute" sexpisode would count. Especially if "girlfriend" means "girlfriend in her heart"...

And I take "die shortly after we do it" to mean a rapid decline, not sex-fine-fine-keelover.
Varanus wrote:
Zippy wrote:Plus, y'know, "Chloe KILLS Teddy". Not "Chloe nearly kills Teddy". I doubt he'll stay dead, but I'd bet he IS dead for now and she'll have to try and retrieve his soul while dodging a certain dominatrix sergeant...
If so perhaps we'll at least find out just what happens to the souls taken by succubi.
Well, Sgt SS seemed to suggest Chloe was meant to bring the soul, as in personally, rather than it being an automatic process. So maybe he's, uh, still inside her, just not in quite the same way...
CFT wrote:Teddy's shredded shirt does imply some out-of-control situation going on indeed (and Chloe is like she's "snapping out" of a trance or something). Hard to speculate what could lead to something like this, though the Chloe voodoo doll might be part of the answer.
While I agree with the rest, I find it hard to envisage just how the voodoo doll would be involved. Firstly, the doll didn't give Lucretta direct control over Chloe, it just transmitted what was happening to it (poked, squashed, kissed, etc) to the victim. And secondly, last we saw, Abby had it. Do we really think she - or even Pandora - would start, well, rubbing it in such a way to make Chloe uncontrollably horny?

[It might be interesting if Abby discovered what she had before or during her finding out what's happened here, though - Chloe might end up wishing for the Sweater Of Pure Itch...]

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Well, if you're gonna go, . . .
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!