19-06-14 A logical explanation - Vol 7 starts

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

19-06-14 A logical explanation - Vol 7 starts

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/a_lo ... l_7_starts

For those of you on twitter, we now have a twitter account for Pixie Trix: https://twitter.com/PixieTrixComix

Hogan

Re: 19-06-14 A logical explanation - Vol 7 starts

Post by Hogan »

Yep, sounds logical... and looks good! :D

FPDC

Post by FPDC »

and Gary walks in with Amber and they see the Band and Kiley and Didi naked and confused in the hallway.....

Gary faints with another nosebleed and Amber facepalms....

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Hmm.....can't wait to see how it all led up to this.

Nice to see Yuki found a way to get past how much she misses Gary.

And.....I wonder who'll wake up in between two people next year?
Last edited by TheEighth on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

rpr

Post by rpr »

Well, folks, is this or not "Menage a 3"?

"there must be a logical explanation." Logical? in the Ma3-verse?

thebitterfig

Post by thebitterfig »

I love what this implies for strip 1050. Unexpected bedmates in MA3 are always funny.
The notes of this paradoxalist do not end here, however. He could not refrain from going on with them, but it seems to us that we may stop here. - Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes from Underground (trans. C. Garnett)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

That ended 110% rock 'n' roll!!! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, there's a pleasant sight, I have to admit. And the jump forward to next morning kind of implies that the scene between Gary and Amber proceeded in the obvious default fashion, because we haven't seen it going wrong, which I confess I like. Anybody recognise the bed headboard here? I'm curious whose place they ended up.

Also - fun to note that one of Zii's first thoughts is that Peggy will be furious at her poaching Sonya. It looks like Operation Hey, Jealous Zii! may have over-enriched the mix a little.
TheEighth wrote:Hmm.....can't wait to see how it all led up to this.
If anything. They partied, they got drunk, they fell over. It's entirely conceivable that nothing much happened, and this scene is just about worrying Zii. (Ref. Sandra and DiDi waking up together, long ago.) On the other hand, if there was a lesbian threesome - well, I'm less interested in Zii's part in it (she's had both these two, she's had trouble breaking up with them, nothing new there), than what happened between Yuki and Sonya. There's some interesting love-hate chemistry there, at least potentially.
TheEighth wrote:Nice to see Yuki found a way to get past how much she misses Gary.
The band will have come offstage walking on air. However many troubles any of them had, they had a good evening. Hopefully, this sort of thing will help Zii get over Erik.
TheEighth wrote:And.....I wonder who'll wake up in between two people next year?
Ah yes, prediction time! And we don't have to expect any of these three to be present anymore! Let's see...

Matt wakes up wondering what time it is, hears a mumbled "Ma... Mmmm" beside him, and turns over to see Gary. "Hey!" he thinks, "Right! I did it! Kiley said it was the nuclear option! I must have proved that I can dominate him totally! Clever Kiley, I'll have to..."

Then he hears another noise, a "Ga... Ggg..." and turns the other way, to discover ... Dillon.

Either that, or it's guest appearances by Ruby, Tatiana, and Marie.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Q for the experts :P can you determine which place they are at by the headboard of the bed?
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Anyone else think that was Angel in the last panel for a minute? (I just saw the black messed-up hair...)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

rpr wrote:"there must be a logical explanation." Logical? in the Ma3-verse?
As far as the comic's internal logic goes, I find this actually as logical as "if A implies B then not-B implies not-A".

While I like the idea of the three of them simply going wild together after their triumph, I hope it won't affect their dynamics too much in the long run. I have a fondness for them tirelessly bickering off stage then work perfectly as a team on stage.

Also, it's nice to see that Zii cares about Peggy, who she barely knows. Zii's ability to care about people isn't always easy to detect.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Chantaru

Post by Chantaru »

Zii doesn't show care for Peggy's feelings. She shows worries about consequences or retaliation.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Chantaru wrote:Zii doesn't show care for Peggy's feelings. She shows worries about consequences or retaliation.
Does it mean she will avoid her responsabilities and flee again ? Of course, she didn't do anything wrong, but she doesn't know it. Whether or not she slept with Sonya, which is even better. I'd find it funnier indeed if Zii panicks and gets into permanent stress for something that didn't happen, aka nothing sexual between those three happened. Though waking up naked in bed with somebody usually means something sexual did happen.

But she's not only afraid of this. Now she has seen Yuki, she thinks she'll have to manage two, even three including Peggy, clingy jealous girls. Who are the people she works with. Blessed with suck best describe her situation, I guess. =))

Indeed, if Gary's situation significatively improves (job+Amber), the butt-monkey ball has to go to someone else. I wouldn't mind in the least is that someone else is Zii. ;))

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I have never before been jealous of Zii, but this strip did it.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous