23-05-14 On a bed of roses

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 23-05-14 On a bed of roses

Post by Spidrift »

That's a fair guess, though we haven't actually seen enough of Matt and Kiley lately to say anything for sure. But we know that Matt isn't fully cured; he was hallucinating only a few minutes ago, comics time.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

BON JOVI BREAK!

Am I dating myself? :P

Anyway...

Under the assumption Matt and Dillon do get it on right here and now...

[Ruby's Internal Monologue]

I must look away! :-o

@-)

*continues staring*

I must interrupt them!! :-s

@-) @-)

*continues staring*

I must flee!!! Image Image Image

@-) @-) @-)

*continues staring*

*gives up all pretense*

=p~ =p~ =p~ =p~

[/Ruby's Internal Monologue]
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

FlashD81 wrote:I'm thinking Matt is trying to turn a new leaf. He might be thinking that settling things with Dillon will help him in the long run and it just might.
Yeah, but if you're trying to settle things with a former lover, I don't think complimenting how good they look and bringing up particularly intimate memories that leaves them flustered is a good way of doing that, do you?

I definitely think Matt's going to slide during this concert - it's just a matter of who he'll end up banging.
Iceman wrote:Psst.There is an extra O in Dillon's last speech bubble. "Trying not too" should be "Trying not to".

Aaand my work here is done.
I think they meant the extra 'o' to be there - Dillon's being 'cute' by stretching out the vowel as he's recalling the intimate moment.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Matt's certainly not talking like someone who's sensibly put his past behind him. But then, we knew from his first encounter with DiDi, a few minutes ago, that he's not completely cured of his problems. (After all, that wouldn't be funny.) he's on some kind of right track, but yeah, it may be two steps forward, three steps back this evening.

Even if Ruby does save Dillon from himself at this point.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Hmm....Matt's in a bathroom with his ex...who has a picture of his "nemesis" on his nightstand. Should Ruby let that slip, that Dillon has had a harder time letting go of Gary than him, the one he actually dated ....I wonder how he'd take it?

Adding in, there's a girl with wearing a similar wig to Dillon just outside....one who thinks Matt is Gary. And just might call him the wrong name at the wrong time...

Hmm....this has potential for deflating Matt's ego even further
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Spidrift wrote:Matt's certainly not talking like someone who's sensibly put his past behind him. But then, we knew from his first encounter with DiDi, a few minutes ago, that he's not completely cured of his problems. (After all, that wouldn't be funny.) he's on some kind of right track, but yeah, it may be two steps forward, three steps back this evening.

Even if Ruby does save Dillon from himself at this point.
Can't forget Peggy, either - as she thinks Matt is Gary and intends to make her move on him.

So, if Matt's behavior towards Dillon isn't proof enough that he's still a cheating bastard, how he reacts to Peggy's advances will be (this,of course, is based on whether or not Kiley and Matt are genuinely a couple or if they're just fuck buddies).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ooh - I don't think that Ruby is likely to let slip anything specific about Dillon's bedside pictures. However, the point that Peggy (in a goofy blonde wig) is about to go after Matt, while Matt is either chasing or trying to avoid Dillon (in a goofy blonde wig), is indeed a pretty good recipe for comedy.

Matt may indeed give away his weakness in the course of this, but equally, he may just make an honest mistake in the confusion. Heck, he might even pleasantly surprise us by running away from Peggy yelling "No, Dillon!"
---------
Spidrift

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I'm half expecting Dillon to remember what Ruby said about committing to Jerzy and stop Matt cold if he tries to advance any further.

It's not likely but it could happen
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Well that would be a hell of a character development for Dillon. Picking the sensible option instead of the dramatic one?

Come to think of it... Dillon and Sonya should never, ever be introduced to one another. A drama queen pairing with a drama addict...
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.