clarence1123's fan fiction VC ending

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

clarence1123

Re: The pages that will contain in VC final storyline v2

Post by clarence1123 »

Sokora wrote:So...from what I understand, you're angry that things didn't go the way you expected. And Vampire Cheerleaders is horrible because of that.

First off, while we're in the final arc of the story, we're in the middle of it, not the end. Our big bad battle may be yet to come. I don't see them losing their powers or anything but an epic battle is certainly not out of the question.

Second. I know you may think this is a harem...but it's not. A harem requires a large group of girls (although even three would do it) to go after a single guy and to compete with eachother to get him. Clearly this hasn't happened at all. And no, the Booty Call doesn't count. They were all in on it. As for the rule of the first girl winning...well...sometimes it's good to break those tropes.

Third. Just how long have Lori and her vampires had their powers? Who knows. Heather just got them so it might be unfair for her to lose it so soon. Personally I don't think we've seen enough of the Vampire Cheerleaders to warrant them losing anything. Thing is, we've never really seen any examples where Cryptids lose their powers and become human. From what we know, Cryptids are usually born that way and stay that way. Also, in what way have the Vampire Cheerleaders been cursed? The fact that they are cryptids? That just makes them a different species which is part of the point of Vampire Cheerleaders.

And Finally. Do they really NEED to lose their powers? If they were so cursed, then having them become human would be a good thing. Yet what you want is to have them "sacrifice" their vampirism in order to "defeat the final boss". Think hard on the story. We don't know who are final boss is, nor do we see where the need to sacrifice powers would come from. At the very least it's got to make sense. It's not a paint by numbers process. You have to think of everything around you, that's what makes for a good story.

Personally speaking, I'm of the opinion that vampires are not wizards or superheroes. They're not simply an augmented human who becomes ordinary once you remove the cool powers. They're a different species. Plus, vampires are undead, a trait that people easily forget. If there's one reason they're cursed its because in most cases (the better ones), vampirism (and werewolfism too) is a one way flight, not a return trip.

I have my own issues with Vampire Cheerleaders, but I'll discuss that later. I have some work that needs to be done.
Yeah,which is why i didn't like that webcomic.

The answers to your replies well

First yeah the final big bad might come but you know i just wonder if they are losing their powers by sacrificing them will officially defeat the big bad since he or she might be the reason for causing the cheerleaders vampirism,the werewolf thing on katie ,dhampirs,dark magic and the bad cryptids thing and some times this webcomic which contains supernatural comedy ,ecchi and action should have an epic final battle like Negima for example ,If not how about a meta fictional thing breaking the fourth wall type.

Second you are right it may not be a "harem" manga however sexual humour things and ecchi i dont like especially the trope first girl win is broken i dont like it as well,no offence to the wonder years ending though,As adult Kevin would say "Like I said things never turn out exactly the way you'd planned"

Third maybe if the vampires especially werewolves,dhampirs and dark magic are cryptids then maybe it might be a possibility that if the heroes the vampires cheerleaders and the PMS squad are going to defeat the big bad who might be the source of trouble then maybe they will lose their powers in the end but will accept it. just like how Fullmetal alchemist did with Edward losing his alchemy powers though it hints that Edward will regain them.

and finally the fourth Yeah, having them become human would be a good thing after they defeat the big bad.but you do have a point though sometimes you have to think hard on the story and sometimes you have to think of everything around you, that's what makes for a good story.

I understand that vampires especially werewolves dhampirs and the ones that use dark magic are not superheroes however i thought that if they use it to finally defeat big bad in the final arc of the story during the climax they might gain some hidden awards that is for them to turn into normal humans again at least to have them as tv trope would say badass normal i guess.

I appreciate that you are trying to calm me down and cheer myself up because of that bad webcomic especially when you want to tell your own issues with that webcomic however it doesn't help some people didn't listen to my wishes which is why i decided to read the thread myself to soothe my pain whenever i think of that horrible webcomic .

Though i still wish adam would make a "brought down to normal after defeating the final big bad thing ending" along with the elements based on the ending that i wanted.

However that hatred of the webcomic gave me an idea that i would make a similar vampire webcomic but takes place in a urban are in a city its protagonist is a male teenage 16 year old who is a vampire ,the vampires in the story have no immortality and the main big bad's are the one who descended from the great vampire himself vlad impaler a.k.a Dracula. and it will contain no ecchi and no sexual things.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

Here's the thing. Given that Vampire Cheerleaders...In Time and Space?! is the final arc of the story, I can think of two possible final boss characters.

1) The Mothman King/Queen - the head of the mothmen who kidnapped Stephanie Kane.
2) Stephanie Kane - Brainwashed but badass. The real challenge will be to restore her, not kill her.
3) Why not both?

Both of those could end in pretty epic fights with a cool conclusion. Thing is, you're asking for something both vague and specific.

A final boss. Who serves as the origin of cryptids. And when you defeat him/her, then our heroines stop being vampires. You're not concerned for who it is, so much as what the end result is.

But think on this...first off, even if you kill of the origin of cryptids and dark magic. Does that mean that all of that magic goes away after the final boss's death? (i.e.: I created a spell that allows for immortality. But I give other people access to that spell, but even if I'm destroyed, doesn't mean the magic is gone).

Or on the flipside, you destroy the final boss and all cryptids are done away with. Not only does this end the Vampire Cheerleaders (and Katie + the Dhampir), but also all cryptids in general. No more Frankenbitches or Hoes from Hell. You've pretty much sealed off any chance of a spinoff or a sequel. The Vampire Cheerleaders series may end, but that doesn't mean we need to see the last of the Vampire Cheerleaders...

Hopefully you get what I'm saying.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Sokora wrote:Here's the thing. Given that Vampire Cheerleaders...In Time and Space?! is the final arc of the story, I can think of two possible final boss characters.

1) The Mothman King/Queen - the head of the mothmen who kidnapped Stephanie Kane.
2) Stephanie Kane - Brainwashed but badass. The real challenge will be to restore her, not kill her.
3) Why not both?

Both of those could end in pretty epic fights with a cool conclusion. Thing is, you're asking for something both vague and specific.

A final boss. Who serves as the origin of cryptids. And when you defeat him/her, then our heroines stop being vampires. You're not concerned for who it is, so much as what the end result is.

But think on this...first off, even if you kill of the origin of cryptids and dark magic. Does that mean that all of that magic goes away after the final boss's death? (i.e.: I created a spell that allows for immortality. But I give other people access to that spell, but even if I'm destroyed, doesn't mean the magic is gone).

Or on the flipside, you destroy the final boss and all cryptids are done away with. Not only does this end the Vampire Cheerleaders (and Katie + the Dhampir), but also all cryptids in general. No more Frankenbitches or Hoes from Hell. You've pretty much sealed off any chance of a spinoff or a sequel. The Vampire Cheerleaders series may end, but that doesn't mean we need to see the last of the Vampire Cheerleaders...

Hopefully you get what I'm saying.
Let me explain ,Well technically first off the big bad in this arc might be some Mothman King/Queen or something who kidnaps Stephanie for a reason then in the climax of this story arc after Katie, Suki and Leonard rescues Stephanie from her brainwashing or not from the big bad of the arc or something ,they landed back to planet earth where heather and her cheerleaders are doing their routine cheer in the big game, A cheerful reunion is made however it was short lived when the evil entity who might be the real big bad from the final arc must have followed them and is approaching planet earth and bring his minions along with him which was the reason why the arc big bad of this storyarc needs Stephanie for a reason .

And with that Stephanie regroups her Paranormal mystery squad with heather calling her mentor Lori and her friends Zoe and Lesley to regroup with Suki so they can join the squad in their battle against the big bad including Leonard who is now ready for any battle the cheerleaders and the squad are facing with a little unexpected help from Marcy and her P.E.T.M forces that there might be some hint that Marcy may have unexpectedly gained helped from the final arcs big bad which will re revealed in the final arc that will lead her to her downfall a humiliating way that is.

The arc will then end with the Vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad about to get ready for what is to be their final battle as the big bad of the final arc approaches signaling the beginning of the final arc.

The epic battle in the final arc should have all the main characters in this story gather for the final battle against the big bad that happens in most fictions during its final tale.(eg-Narnia-The last battle by C.S Lewis, Harry potter and the deathly hallows by J.K Rowling)

Well, maybe I would ask something for what you said both vague and specific or not ,The final big bad may or may not be the origin of cryptid’s however his death by the hands of the vampire cheerleaders and the Paranormal mystery squad will cause him to explode that will effect only to them which is why they will lose their powers like vampires ,werewolves, dhampirs and dark magic only.

Well not all the magic and not all cryptid’s around the world only the Vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad will only lose their powers after they defeat the big bad but they will become badass normal, Similar like Edward in fullmetal alchemist who only lose his alchemist powers after rescuing al ,While the alchemist technique is still there around the world although there might be some hint that he will regain them.

Well technically I wish Adam Arnold will not make a spinoff or a sequel of the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad or from the aoi house universe but something original maybe fantasy genre but with ecchi that he usually does.
And also I wish Adam would have the “brought down to normal” ending like I wanted along with the elements based on the ending I wanted however he will probably won’t do that, which is why I didn't like the webcomic and why I want this thread not to replied by people who read it but I needed it to be all alone except with me because it soothes my pain from that horrible webcomic.
Last edited by clarence1123 on Fri May 16, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Vampire Cheerleaders is about vampires who love being vampires. They are not going to become human again.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

GOD HAS SPOKEN.

Just so you know, storytellers, tend to plan out their storylines years ahead of time. They know what's going to happen before they script it out. Try not to feel to bad if an artist or an author doesn't take any of your suggestions. This sort of thing happens more often than you think.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Adam Arnold wrote:Vampire Cheerleader is about vampires who love being vampires. They are not going to become human again.
That is the problem which is why i am hoping that the vampire cheerleaders along with the paranormal mystery squad should lose their powers and immortality after they the big bad in the final arc and just deal with it i mean it begins with Heather receiving vampires powers why not end it with her losing vampire powers along with the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad but let lori still keep her vampire powers eventhough she is a mortal again like mina harker did similar to the ending that i wanted.
Sokora wrote:GOD HAS SPOKEN.

Just so you know, storytellers, tend to plan out their storylines years ahead of time. They know what's going to happen before they script it out. Try not to feel to bad if an artist or an author doesn't take any of your suggestions. This sort of thing happens more often than you think.
That is true and that is bad for me because i still wish he would have make that ending that i wanted come true then i would have been satisfied :( .As of this the first post in this thread is the one thing that comforts me because the author doesn't accept my suggestions it will be like that how i met you mother ending which most dont like except some of us which i can deal with it .

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

I can't decide whether this level of obliviousness should be considered amusing or disturbing. The main problem being that for me 123's ramblings stuck at "boring" from the second (i.e. before this thread) on.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

You know what if adam arnold doesnt give a" bought down to normal ending" like i wanted in his webcomic especially "the first girl win" trope i feel like he doesn't care about turning into human beings again even humanity. If he does he should have just you know have the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad be normal human's again after defeating the final arc big bad and has to deal with just being normal mortal humans just like the ending that i wanted especially the first girl wins trope part :( but you know what at least its envy gave me an idea on making similar vampire comic but will not be like the vampire cheerleaders and paranormal mystery squad part. ;)

If anyone is reading this thread please leave it alone and dont reply okay. =((

By the way there is a new comic book series in boom studios its similar to vampire cheerleaders /paranormal mystery squad which is supernatural and has girls as main protagonists but some difference it doesn't contain sexual things ,the protagonists are not vampire or werewolves or something like that who dont want to be human again ,it contains adventurous girls ready for adventure in the supernatural forest its called LUMBERJANES and its by a female cartoonist see it for yourself ;) : http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... w&id=21019

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Whatever happens, it would be nice if the main cast (or at least, most of the main cast) survive...

...and then pop up as occasional cameos in other tales (remember, this is the same universe as EC, MC, DC and Aoi House - it's also very likely once VC/PMS finishes its run that Adam will launch another webcomic, probably set in the same universe) or even in filler arcs (c.f. Aoi House - The Lost Chapter).

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

mittfh wrote:Whatever happens, it would be nice if the main cast (or at least, most of the main cast) survive...

...and then pop up as occasional cameos in other tales (remember, this is the same universe as EC, MC, DC and Aoi House - it's also very likely once VC/PMS finishes its run that Adam will launch another webcomic, probably set in the same universe) or even in filler arcs (c.f. Aoi House - The Lost Chapter).
Well it is a good thing i wouldn't submit my story to this company zoom comics and pixie trix ,However i still think Aoi house and VC/PMS resides in the same universe because they are both made by adam arnold and if he finishes it maybe he might either make a webcomic set in the same universe perhaps fantasy genre with ecchi or a webcomic set in a different universe with a different genre and ecchi.

and do me a favor please lock my thread and let it remain this way.

one more thing the webcomic shamrock from inkblazers has much better and proper plot and no sexual things with surreal just teenagers against demons in the form of things and i think the two protagonist in that webcomic will admit to fall in love with each other in the near future.