Be Nice.
Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Chapter 3 : Unbearable

Post by Azrael »

New Double O

There can be only one. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now I'd like some backstory on Bia and "his" boy! :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Third tier deities get no back story. :p

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Fridges : not awesome enough.

Pandora : cutest ever !

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Bia might not get much screen time in pop culture, but his siblings are Nike and Kratos. It's like being Jermaine Jackson...
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.
Also one IOU for an internets from FragileMara.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

New Overdrive

And zenn vee build a beeg robot and rool zee vurld!! :ymdevil:

No, actually, what are they planning? The upgrades sound like stuff no real-world money could ever buy. Okay, a "means of transportation" may actually just mean a humble rumply car or so. Or a means of teleporting...

Anyway, I like the idea of won battles unlocking further items. All a great video game! :D

*binds Chantelune to the mask so she does not freak out and glomp Pandora to death*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

I almost suspect the little kid has ulterior plans for that cash...
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:Okay, a "means of transportation" may actually just mean a humble rumply car or so. Or a means of teleporting...

A municipal bus pass. :p

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Don Alexander wrote: *binds Chantelune to the mask so she does not freak out and glomp Pandora to death*
Too late. Forgot to post because I was too entranced by Pandora.
*Would personally rename the comic "Pandora Overload"* :x

And here I thought Bobbie was cute. :ymblushing:

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New Overdrive

Nooo, Pandora, don't leave. :(( That's it, this call for a new avatar !

So, seems the game is well underway if that's their third win. Wonder if there was some time slip between chapter 2 and 3. :-\ If Max and Bobbie were in the last entries, does that mean that the Major gods were attributed after the Minors ?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

They're in Russia?

Hah, bet you could need that transportation gift now!

Also, Pandora really IS cute in her goodbye panel here.
ImageImage

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

New strip up.

Well, we get identity info on the kid, and some interesting commentary from Hephaestus in this one. I must question Heph's grasp of reality, but perhaps he will be proven not mistaken in his opinion of his partner after all. We'll see.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

HIS NAME IS ALEXANDER???

:ymsmug:
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

I'm interested to see if his inverted situation is really caused by the other gods to put him at a disadvantage or a result of Alexander filling up his form. And though he consider his chain to be weak, their situation seems to be fitting for his power and with three wins, it looks like it's turning out great.

Considering the way Alexander seemed to bully Hephaistos, I was starting to think that this chapter's title, unbearable, was to reflect the god's opinion over his mortal, but I'm starting to reconsider given how Hephaistos seems actually content with him.

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

It will be interesting either way, but I do wonder if they've taken a trip to Stockholm yet.