Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 25-06-13 Clandestine meeting

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Error of Logic

Re: Magick Chicks 25-06-13 Clandestine meeting

Post by Error of Logic »

Abbot has no respect for proper nemesis protocol. :p Would this be 'foe yay'?

Twin3

Post by Twin3 »

Wha.. wait... where did the MMAA suddenly come from ??!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh Tiff...give up. I think that now that Faith knows (I hope) that Ash has been using her to spy on Artemis A, she only has eyes for you
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Tiffany, you have really... REALLY, got to work on the secret identity routine. For starters, you don't put your mask on where other people can- Oh, who am I kidding? Chances are, they didn't notice. :p

...and for the naysayers, do you honestly still believe that Tiffany isn't attracted to Faith? :-?

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

I love the expression in the 3rd panel. MMAA is exasperated, Jacqui has a fit of silenced giggling, Melissa is eating a lemon. :))
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Gotoh wrote:...and for the naysayers, do you honestly still believe that Tiffany isn't attracted to Faith? :-?
Nope - still not buying it. :/

Seriously - she looks pretty annoyed when Faith compliments her on the mask (note the lowered brows), nervous at the idea of skinny dipping (who wouldn't be?) and annoyed again (brows down) when she says nemesis' aren't supposed to talk like that to each other.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Luzahn

Post by Luzahn »

Melissa, quickly! Tiffany is falling for Faith!

Clearly the only proper answer is to seduce Faith yourself. Just to make Tiff jealous, of course. :D

(Hush, all of my assumptions are entirely plausible.)

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

Why do the tags say Tiffany is there? I don't see her at all. I see Mel, Jacqui, Sandi, Faith and the MMAA. Might want to look into that.

Luzahn

Post by Luzahn »

Nah, she was there in the first panel, but she must have run off. MMAA can be pretty intimidating.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

So, did Faith have the skinny dipping on the schedule back when she thought it was just her, Cally and Sandi? :-? :ymdevil:

At least the MMAA didn't appear with suitably dramatic music... ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

CFT

Post by CFT »

Yes Faith, set up camp right at the place where you were all mysteriously "tricked" into going ... #-o
How can that possibly go wrong? 8-|
I think Tiff is "scrambling" Faith's brain more than Faith supposedly (according to some - I'm not taking a side here) "scrambles" the mind of others - obviously all her processing power now is spent mentally simulating the "masked skinny dipping" scene, but frankly who can blame her for that? ;) :x
And the MMAA should pay more attention to her -hidden- true nemesis: Sandi is sporting a very mean look over there!
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

Luzahn wrote:Nah, she was there in the first panel, but she must have run off. MMAA can be pretty intimidating.
Ah, good point!
I guess the MMAA is so mysterious she doesn't have her own tags. that makes a lot of sense.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Gotoh wrote:...and for the naysayers, do you honestly still believe that Tiffany isn't attracted to Faith? :-?
Nope - still not buying it. :/

Seriously - she looks pretty annoyed when Faith compliments her on the mask (note the lowered brows), nervous at the idea of skinny dipping (who wouldn't be?) and annoyed again (brows down) when she says nemesis' aren't supposed to talk like that to each other.
Right... so all the blushing, and stammering...? Not to mention Sandi's (jealousy) and Jacqui's reactions (stifled laughter) to Tiff getting flustered by her? :ymsmug:

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Or maybe Sandi's jealousy over another girl getting Faith's attention (which Sandi is prone to do - remember how she reacted to Faith's interest in Cerise?) or Jacqui just laughing at the situation as a whole (which is amusing)?

And stammering/blushing when someone comes on strongly to a person can be just as easily be due to nervousness/discomfort than attraction.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.